That hufflepuff is mine part 4

Draco x male reader x harry Potter
I'm start watching anime to see if I like it so if some anime sneeks in here than sorry but also my book
Don't wonder what year this is just say it's not too long before the war but not to close to it and you going to have s phone for 21st century feels
Here some summer vibes ⤴

Reader POV

"Harry" I said as I grabbed his hand "hey, what's that? " He asked as he touched my neck, he look at it before looking into my eyes "did we do something or are you telling me nothing? " He asked.

"We did something last night but I spelled you to not remember" I lied through my teeth, I feel someone else eyes on me, I turn to see Draco glaring.

"I need to get somewhere" I said before heading towards the bathroom, I look into the mirror to see flashbacks of Draco and me, I saw Harry but when I turned I saw nobody "please, help" I looked up at the light.

I felt nothing, I walked out and went to my room, I knew something was needing to happen but I don't know what.

I went down to lunch until being stopped by Snape "good afternoon, Mr. (Last name), I need you to report to my office after potions class" He said before leaving.

I go to my friends who looked done with school "I swear you guys vibes suck" I tell them before they chuckle "I want to sleep" One of my friends say before we eat and talk about how boring classes is.

(Potions class)

I sit in a chair as Potter glanced at me from time to time, I smile at him quickly before pay attention.

I hardly get through the thing as I catch Draco's angry glares at Harry.

I went to make what ever potions he was talking about but then again do I care, no, but then again I know too much about Potions, so it's no way I'm get a bad grade.

I went to get my ingredients and bumped my arms with Draco "sorry" I whispered before he snickers at my shyness.

I quickly leave with my items and stir for 30 seconds and wait for a few.

I decided to read what we making since I'm bored, Draught of peace is a potion that relives anxiety and agitation, useful for when O.W.L. exams comes rolling but then again not important to me.

I go back to the potion to realize it's purple "10 points for Hufflepuff" Snape calls out as I smile, Harry rolls his eyes at my smile and smirks.

I sit there and wait for everyone to finish as I laugh at Harry failing the potion along with Draco.

The class finally ends before I pack my stuff and goes to his desk, Harry and Draco stand on both sides of me, Harry on my right and Draco on my left.

I take Harry's hand and intertwined me and Draco's pinkies together "I'm aware of Potter's relationship with you, (last name)," Snape says as he gets up from his chair.

"Yes" I let go of Draco "so, I want to talk about what's happening? " He makes us sit at a desk.

I look down "nothing" I says before a book slams on the desk "when I ask a question, I expect something better" He commands "I expect Potter to know about Malfoy's "past"relationship with you" He says it like he knows it.

"Yes sir" I say as Harry looks at us seeing me lean my body closer to Draco "what's happening between everyone? " He asked as we look down "my fault-" Harry says before I push him down in his seat.

"My fault, I dated Draco and kissed Harry during that time then broke up with Draco, dated Harry then I cheated on him with Draco now I don't know what happening in my life" I spill it.