Mr. Wentz part 2

Pete Wentz x Male Reader

kind of feeling like getting back into writing to hide the feeling of not having a relationship

Reader POV

I got him wrapped around my finger, don't I? I laid back in my elegant living room with my favorite drama on and a half-filled glass of wine. 

I knew that he was going to take a while. Throughout the interview, he talked about wanting a car, not having his life planned, and being clumsy. Of course, I would be immersed in his words.

They were incoherent loud words like he knew what he was saying, but only him and it was too hard to tell anyone else. However, when he got on the topic of the love of his life, it was a switch in his stumbling self to an animated teenage boy talking about his crush to his friend.

Suddenly, a ring from the doorbell interrupted my thoughts about the interview. I drank the rest of my glass before turning the television off.

Walking up to the door, I could hear him mumbling over his words. "Ask him how he feels..." He said. I opened the door and saw a decent-looking Pete Wentz awkwardly standing outside of my door. 

"Good afternoon," He held out his hand. "Do you mind if I take you to my car?" "I would never," I replied. We stepped out into the night before reaching his BMW. "Last time I checked, this wasn't your dream car," he looked over at me before opening my door. 

"Doesn't mean it's my dream if I have it, does it?" I got inside the car and ignored his stupid remark before he rushed to get into his side and drive us to the restaurant. I watched as the rich houses of L.A. turned into buildings of the city as his band songs played in the background of the car.

I looked over to see him bobbing his head to the rhythm. "Did you write any of these songs?" I asked already knowing the answer from the interview. "I actually did, most of them about my exes, old friends, new friends, and new loves," he said before briefly looking over at me.

"Will a song about me ever come on Fall Out Boy radio?" I asked with a smirk. He smiled before slowing down near the entrance of a fancy restaurant. "Wait a few years before the label let me release it," He answered back making me smile.

He took my hand as the doormen opened the entrance for us. Quiet thank you was said before the host asked us for a name. "Um... Wentz?" Pete questioned as he couldn't remember the name he put.

In a rush as he was earlier. I look around to see that everyone is dressed and seated a certain way. Families to one side and couples to the other. "This way," The host said as he took us to a table with the couples. We sat down before I smiled at him. "A reservation this late?" I looked at him expecting an answer. 

"It's feels that you already had this planned," I commented. "It's a wonder of what money does to people," he says as he clears his throat. "It's a shame," "Why?" He asked as he looked for something that was disturbing me. "Not the restaurant, money." His expression of fear fell to calmness.

I looked around before a waiter approached us. I ordered some wine as he ordered water. "I expected you to order some whiskey," I looked at him. He chuckled "no, I don't want to get drunk on a night with a wonderful guy," I smirk before looking at the menu for a few.

The waiter came back with our drinks before taking our order. I watched Wentz as he order his food. He licked his lips every few words giving me an illustration of how plump they were. His hazel-green eyes flickering to the menu from the waiter in nervousness.

I could watch the world end in those eyes and I would still be happy. The way he presented himself now was different from earlier. Did I make him feel different? I smiled when that question came into my head.

The waiter eventually took our menus away and went to retrieve our food. "Was you watching me the whole time?" He asked. "Where did you get all this confidence from?" I leaned back in my chair. 

"Mr. Wentz, " I saw him blush and all the nervousness came back into him. "Why wouldn't I be confident around a guy like you?" "I asked a question first," I told him before smirking at him. He looked down and messed with his hands. "Hm?" I hummed trying to get an answer from him.

"Maybe from seeing that I can actually be with you," He said as he met my eyes. "Is it that hard to date me?" "You walk around looking like a god, so of course it is," He said. My breath was taken away by it and my eyes widen. 

I looked at him and gasped. "No, I don't! " I exclaimed being a little too loud, but I didn't care about anyone around. He smiled "I'm joking." I rolled my eyes and looked around at everything else and took in the scene. "You are a god." Looking back at him, we was both at the same amount of love. 

"Confident now, but stuttering when you was answering questions," "Everyone stutters with confidence at least once in their life! " He defended himself. "No! " I replied back before we started laughing.

My heart started speeding up as I watch him smile before the waiter came back with our food in hand. I ask for condiments before we started eating. 

The rest of the dinner was stealing glances at each other and hitting the other's plate with their fork to get attention. 

After eating, we get up and walk out the restaurant before hearing snaps of cameras. "Of course, paparazzi will come at the end." He mumbled before making sure I got inside the car and closing my door. 

Someone tried to walk up to the car as Pete started up the car and sped off without looking back. "So you know, you are over the speed limit by 20," I informed. He glanced over at me "man, no one cares about a speed limit in L.A." My eyes widen "It's the law! " I jokingly exclaimed.

"And?" "Oh my god, you're going to be arrested, " I looked around for police as he slowed down for a red light. "Be lucky, I didn't run that light," He joked making me laugh. 

I looked over at him. "If I be honest, you are the only guy that have took me on a date and made me feel special," I told him making him look at me. A car horn blew from behind us as he look to see the light was green.

"Oh shit, " He mumbled before speeding off. I could see him thinking before he opened his mouth. "I'm glad I made you feel this way." I can see the pride rise in him. "It seems wild that a guy never made you feel this way," He slows down into my neighborhood. 

Stopping in front of my house, he looks over at me. "I can't believe I'm the first to make you feel this way," "Don't get too cocky."  I smiled at him before he looked down again. He scooted closer, "This is my first date with a guy." "Good to know that  you haven't told anyone the same thing you told me," I realized our faces was inches away.

We looked deep into each other eyes as the mood change rapidly. "It's impossible to find someone that compare and to even be able to say words like that to is unbelievable."

Breaths on the other's lips. I decided to leave him to see his reaction. "I best leave," "Not without me getting a reward." He pouted.

"For what?" I questioned. "For making you feel different." I looked back at him. "You can get one another date," "I will wait for that date to come." My heart was beating out of my chest at this point. 

"Goodnight, Mr. Wentz." I closed the car door and walked to my house before hearing his voice.

To be continued...

Ohhhhhh I love making fanfics now

shit i'm about to be writing them every week the way my confidence be

byeee