Award for the wait (star wars⬇)

Obi wan Kenobi x male reader

requested
Smut

Not my dumbass ass think this bitch was a fucking anime just to see star Wars 😂

He kinda of cute in his younger years with the beard 😳

Reader POV
Finally, I was able to get off of that mission and see my loving boyfriend again, its been a while.

I fly to the house in my ship as I listen to the sound of the technology go through the object, every second, I felt my excitement go up and a smile crawl on to my face.

I slowly park the vehicle and I rushed out to the door and open it.

Obi-Wan Kenobi sat on the couch eating chips and sighing "I can't wait for (name) to come back in just a few more days" I forgot that I was earlier than usual.

"Well, now you don't have to wait" I said wrapping my arms around him, he looked up and gasp as he got up "you said-" "I got off early" Tears was falling down our face as I went to hug him.

His arms around my back making me wince at the pain of sitting in the ship "ouch" I mumbled before he looked at me "what's wrong? " I took his arms from around me.

"It's been a ride back here" I told him as I rub the side of my back "my back started hurt after the last part of my mission and-" I went to continue but he put his finger against my lips.

"Let me give you a massage" He went and laid me on the couch.

I smiled as I felt his hands on my back, it felt good to know the man I saw 2 years ago was still here for me.

Little by little, I felt relief come off my back "are you enjoying this? " He asked "yeah, very much" I told him making him chuckle as I felt his hands go lower "Baby, how long since we had sex? " He asked as he massaged my lower back making me blush.

"10 months " I responded "yeah, I just been jerking off to pictures of you and sometimes grabbing a dildo and jumping up and down" He knew that made me hard at his description.

I thought about him for a while before chuckling "Well, I been thinking of you sweating while on my dick and choking you" I replied making his breath hitch "kissing all up and down your neck while you're screaming out" I rub my dick against the couch.

I felt his hands go to the back of my inner thigh rubbing soft, I looked behind me at him as I saw his cheeks blushing and him biting his lips.

"What you thinking about? " I asked him "oh, nothing" He hummed a song after my question, our eyes met making me smile at him "do you still like it? " I asked with a smirk "like what? " He looked at me confused.

"Sex without a condom" His face went entirely red as I mention that.

"Maybe, you'll have to find out" I bite my lips before getting up "I wasn't done" He said as I sat on the couch.

He look down at my dick "so how you want to start? " I ask waiting for his move "like this" He grabbed the collar of my shirt and kissed me roughly.

I smile into the kiss before licking his lips for entrance, I grab his waist and brought him closer to me.

He wouldn't open his mouth "fucking open your mouth, tease" I told him making him giggle "you thinking that funny? " I asking him as I unbuckled my pants.

"I need to get something" He said getting up and heading to our bedroom.

I take my dick out and start jerking off slowly "I got the-" He stop mid-sentence while holding our box of "toys" I smile at him.

"I miss that box" I said as he slowly come closer to me, I get frustrated at how slow he was walking "hurry up, I want to stuff my dick in you" I told him.

"Oh" He blushing so much, he sits down next to me and I grab the box to open it.

The box filled with different sizes of dildos, few bottles of lube, fleshlight, and ball gag.

I took out the bottle of lube, I take my clothes off and look at him "what you're waiting for? " I asked as I laid back on the couch, putting a thin layer of lube on my dick "I need an award for my mission, don't I? " I teased him.

He slowly got his clothes off and got on top of me, I grabbed his waist and hovered him over my dick.

I smiled at him before I felt my dick go up his ass "fuck" I mumbled as he started moaning, I lowered him until his moaning body was fully on me.

"Damn" I mumbled as I felt me slip into my submissive self, he smiled as I felt his domination vibe around me.

He grabbed my hands and forced them down onto the couch.

He went up and down me as I tried to get back into dominance but his glare told me to stay down "fuck, please let me dominate" I moan.

"In a few" I kept whining everytime he rose from my dick "you like that baby? " He went and started biting my neck making me gasp and moan loudly.

I tried to pick my hands up but his grip was so tight as he continues to ride my dick "fucking hell, please let me dominate! " I beg as moans came out of our mouths every few seconds.

"No" He growled as he rode me making me groan, I looked at his sweating, moaning, handsome face as I could see the domination glare in his blue eyes as his hair was sticking to his sweating face making my stomach tighten around me and my back arch.

I turned away when he saw me looking "I bet you're going to cum in my ass" He told me as I tried to hide the feeling "fuck" I mumbled as tears threatened to fall down my face from pleasure.

He stopped riding me making me groan "I thought you wanted to dominate" He asked as I realized he let go of my hands.

I quickly grabbed his neck and kissed him roughly "jump, baby" I said as he obeyed.

I laid back down whole while holding his neck as his hands found their way to his dick, I slapped his hands away before grabbing his dick and jerking it off for him.

My stomach continues to get tighter making me loss my domination role "fuck" I moaned, my hand fell from his neck just to feel his hand wrap around my neck.

Tears started falling from my eyes as my moans flooded from my mouth, he tighten his grip around my neck making my moans become silent.

He didn't say anything but kept jumping on my dick as I felt him getting tight around me.

I tried to not cum in his ass until he came with me but holding it back made more tears fall from my eyes, he let go of my neck as I saw he was getting closer "fuck, I'm going cum! " I exclaimed.

He looked down at me as my hands found a way to his hips, I gripped them and thrust into his body making him moan.

"Yeah, baby right there" He moaned before I started throwing fast and hard thrusts up his body "yes! " He exclaimed as I grabbed his face with hand and forced him to look at me.

"You wanna cum? " I asked making him nod aggressively as I continue to thrust into him "on 5" I said.

"1" He whined.

"2" I got sloppy with my thrust as his fucking ass was tight as fuck.

"3" He looked down at me, his eyes told me he wanted me to count faster.

"4" I slammed him down on my dick as his mouth hanged open begging for me to say.

"5" I came inside of him making him cum on my chest "fuck" I groaned as our eyes had tears rolling down our cheeks and sweat was all over us.

"That was amazing" He said out of breath as we stayed like that for a few minutes "can you start the bath? " I asked "or does your legs hurt? " I teased.

He blushed as he tried to stand up and almost fall, he just looks at me and stumbles little by little to our bathroom and starts the shower "best prize ever" I mumbled as I walk to the bathroom to get in with him.

The end

One more request and then at the military base will have its final part.

Bye ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ