Crash the party

Rodrick (diary of a wimpy kid) x male reader

Requested by LonelyWolflife
This is a long one, so buckle up and get some snacks

Tbh I hope there's no mistakes even tho I edited it

Reader POV
Me and Heather walk the hallway as we both talked about her birthday with her on the phone with her dad.

"but it cannot be a chocolate cake! " She exclaimed "I get acne from chocolate plus the cake got to be huge" She told her dad as I was putting down names for the invitations "so unfair! " She ended the call "what he said? " I asked.

"He said that I can't have my cake more than 2 layers! " She groaned "I can go to the bakery downtown and have them make you a 4 layer cake" I suggested "how about 5 layers? " She exclaimed.

"I can make it 6" I smiled at her "thank you, your life saver" She hands me 200 dollars for the cake "have to me by tomorrow" She smiles and go off to class as I go to my science class.

I went to sit down before "Rodrick! " I exclaimed as he took the money out of my hand "give it back" I said "no, what you doing with this money? " He asked as he put his arm on my head "buying a cake! " I exclaimed as I went to reach for it and he smack my ass.

"I just smacked some cake" His friends laugh at his joke as I grabbed the money and sit down in the front embarrassed "don't get mad" Rodrick said before scoffing " Pet" He teased before the teacher came in.

I was listening to the teacher before feeling something hit me from behind and then a paper plane fell into my desk.

I grabbed the note and unwrapped it "If u wanna be hit from behind more than call me and come to my house- Rodrick" With his phone number attached.

I scoff at his dirty mind and tore the number off before throwing away the note, I heard his friends laugh at him making me look at him.

I rolled my eyes at him before sitting down, I used to have a crush on Rodrick but he regected me making Heather start about 20 rumors and ruin his reputation which made Heather and me friends.

"I don't have a crush on him" I repeated throughout class before the bell rang and I rushing out to see Heather, I pull her into the school closet "I think I like him" I told her making her confused "Rodrick" I admitted making me blush at his name.

"And he rejected you-"" But he teased me in class plus gave me his number" I showed her the numeber "and you avoid these feelings" She quickly said.

I pout making her sigh "if you really love him and me, make him sure he doesn't crash my party nor is there" She tells me before leaving the closet.

"I probably have a crush on him" I walk out of the hallway and to last block before being stopped by Rodrick "move-" I went to push him until he grabbed me making me yelped at the pain of his fingers.

"I heard what you said in that closet and I'm still going to Heather's party just so you know" He let go before glaring at me "and me and Heather will be together" He told me making my heart hurt and he left me.

I walk to my next block and sit down next to Heather "you was almost late, I thought you was behind me" She said putting on a layer of lipstick, I didn't have an answer making me stay quiet.

She looked at me before realizing I was pissed "what happened? "  "Rodrick messing with me"

"Just ignore him, he just doing it for attention" She goes back then fixing her makeup until the teacher walks in.