Tease

Dallas Winston x male reader

smut
All the outsiders x male reader are either short or not what I'm looking for
Going to be obsessed over him so yeah
Pretend Gay love was allowed at this time

Dallas POV

I watched as (name) moved his hips back and forth slowly, why does he have to do this today? I questioned to myself, we was at Curtis's house a party they did we invited a lot of people.

"Hey, Dallas" Soda said as he walked up to me and looks at what I'm looking at "oh, I'll leave you alone" Soda said before walking up to (name) and whispers in his ear.

(Name) nodded agreeing before Soda smacked his ass and left, I continue to watch as he walks over to Two-bit who finished talking to Soda, he started grinding on Two as I got jealous.

"Oh, you are in so much fucking trouble" I said as I make eye contact with him, Two held on his hips as (name) turn to him and kissed his lips, I start tapping my feet in anger.

Darry walked up to me as he saw I was irritated "you good, Dallas? " He asked as he realized what I was looking at "why (name) dancing with Two-bit? " Darry asked again.

"He trying to make me jealous" I said as I couldn't help to keep looking at the way his hips move, how his ass looked, I want that pleasure and I want it now.

I got up before snatching (name) from Two-bit, I walked out of the house with him as he acts confused "Dally, where are we going? " He asked as I continue to walk him to the DV station where they're closed.

"Um... Dally, they closed" He said before I unlocked the place with Soda key "um.. Not now" I said as he smirked and walked in, he loves me because of my bad boy act.

He sees good in me but I don't see that shit when I look in the mirror in the morning, all I see is a 17 years old boy with a 15 years old boyfriend, who keep saying there's good in me.

I walk up to him before smacking his ass making him giggle, we didn't cut the lights on because if we did the police or someone will think it's open, when there's 2 teenagers about to fuck.

I held him in my arms as he starts laughing "why are you laughing? " I ask as he giggles before looking up at me "no reason" He said as I kissed his forehead.

I kiss his neck making him gasp, I chuckled against his neck before hitting sweet spot which was only a little dark shade "Dally" He moaned as I raised my head.

I started grinding against him making me groan and him plan himself "I saw something I didn't like at the party" I into his ear as he moan softly "what was you doing with Two-bit? '' I asked as I grabbed his hand where he was palming his hand.

"Just chatting and helping me" he said smirking as I growled before pinning him to the counter "you know what you did" I said as I leaned in making him puck his lips to kiss me.

I grip his hair pulling it making him groan "I bet you wouldn't go to them socs and grind on them" I said pointing towards the blue Mustang coming down the street.

(name) got out of my grip before walking out of the store, (name) looks like mix of socs and greaser but he acts like a greaser, all of us greasers are mostly gay because no one cares who you date but the socs are straight but secretly gay for greaser.

I watched the scene to see the blue Mustang roll up to (name) who was leaning against the pole "hey baby, you need a ride?" soc asked as (name) giggle "how about a dance?" (name) asked.

I watched as he moved his hips against the soc who got out of the car making me growled as I see them get hard off of him, I need his ass so I can show him who the fuck he belongs to.

I walk out of the DV station making the soc get back in the car "get out of here!" I yelled at them making them drive off, (name) laughed at my jealousy seeing the bump in my jeans.

"I think I can solve this" he said before taking me inside and teasing me by taking his clothes off slowly "hurry baby" I complained as he giggled before taking his pants off only showing him wearing some panties under.

"god,you make me weak when you wear those" I said as he walks up to me before I turned him around and smacked his ass, he turns around and go low on me.

We keep eye contact as he opens my jeans and palming me through my jeans making me groan "baby, you already tease me please" I said making him pull my cock out.

he puts my cock in his mouth before I held onto his hair "let me do it" I said before I started thrusting into his mouth making him gag on me as tears formed in his eyes.

I knew this was what (name) wanted to be fucked hard to be showed who he belonged to "god baby" I said as I started thrusting faster into his mouth.

He hum around me making me moan before I pulled him up quickly and smacked his ass "ah, we need to stretch that" I said as I look at his hole before getting on my knees and eating him out.

He covered his mouth as he was trying not to moan "baby, let me hear you" I said before thrusting my tongue in and out of him making him moan loudly "fuck me, now" he moaned.

I look at his ass before sticking a finger in it "do you want it to hurt?" I said as I slowly move my finger in and out of him "I don't care" he whined, I stood up and looked at him.

"Hey, who you talking to like that?" I said as I grab his chin making him look at me "um.." he said stuttering over trying to find an answer "hey, I asked a question" I said.

"Not to you" he said nervously, I chuckle darkly "oh, what fun you're into" I said as I lined up my cock to his hole before thrusting straight into him making him scream.

I laugh at his pain before thrusting into him fast and hard as he scream at the pain, I just continue to thrust into him as I look at his face to see tears falling down his face.

"Dally!" he screamed as I pulled on his hair, biting love marks on his neck "you like that?" I ask as he moaned louder, I look out the window to see the sun coming up.

"Fuck, baby I'm going to-" I was interrupted as I cum in his ass making him cum on the counter "god, Soda and Steve are going to have to clean that" I said laughing as I pulled out of him.

"Do I need to carry you?" I asked as I see (name) leaning against the counter trying to catch his breath "yes" he said before I picked him up and walked out of the store.

I walked down to the Curtis's house and open the door to find Darry up "good morning, what's wrong with (name)?" he asked as I lay (name) down on the couch.

"Just tired out" I said winking at Darry "oh" he said, taking the hint "yeah" I said as (name) started laughing "what?" I said as I look at him making him cover his face with his hands.

"Hey, show your face" I said as I take his hands from his face "ew, affection" Soda said coming in "I have a surprise at your work, I put a lot of work in it" I said back at him making him cringe, Two-Bit walked in before trying to go back out.

"Two-Bitch!" I yelled before running after him, I know (name) is watching me from the porch "no!" Two said before I tackle him and put him a headlock.

"1.2.3.Champion" I said before getting off of him, I see (name) giggle at me making me run towards him and spin him around "Dally!" he squealed before I kissed his cheek.

"I love you" I said before he kissed me.

The End

played a game with my crush and my heart was race the whole time plus he got a girl. life must love to torture me.

bye baddies, see you in the next bitch