Demons aren't cowards

Shane Madej x son male reader
Buzzfeed unsolved be lit and funny
What if I made a story about me and you? 😳 nvm it probably be trash..... But 😳

Shane POV
"Ryan, so I decided to bring someone along" I say as Ryan sit down waiting for us to go ghost hunting.

"And who? " He asked grabbing water "my son! " I exclaimed as a 13 years old child comes from behind me "Shane, you're a idiot" Ryan said as (name) plays on his phone "come on, he's just like me" I say before Ryan rolls his eyes and turned around.

I look down at my son to see him looking around the studio"so what do you want to do while we wait for the van? " I asked him " Where are we going? " He asked as Ryan rolled his eyes at me.

"Queen Mary" I say making him smile "cool" He said "that boat have so many deaths, I won't say cool" Ryan said looking at us both "scared like always" (Name) mumbled.

We walked down to a van and getting in along with the camera man "why him? " Ryan asked "because no one would watch him" I said as (name) had headphones on, we sit back and start talking about the produces when he get on the ship.

"I still don't have an idea why you would bring a child to a hell hole" Ryan said "shut the hell up" I whispered "okay" Ryan whsipered before seeing the ship.

We get out and look at the ship "cool" (Name) said as he recorded the boat "let's go" Ryan said terrified, we got our room number and went "oh god, I said I won't come back and now look" Ryan looked down the hallway.

"Why? " (Name) asked "he supposed that there is a ghost who threw his toothpaste" I mock him "it went straight down" I argued "it went up and then down! " Ryan stopped at his old hotel room.

"Weird" (Name) said as we stepped in "what is weird? " I asked "just the vibe I'm getting" He say as Ryan decided to take a picture of the room.

"Right where you're standing, something behind you" Ryan said, Ryan was freaking out while me and (name) looked at the picture.

He was right. A boy his age was behind (name) creepy smiles, (Name) looked at me "cool" We smiled before Ryan got out a soundbox.

(Name) kept looking at the picture "he's a ghost" "But he hot for one" I chuckle at him as I take the photo.

Reader POV
"Is Ryan always this paranoid? " "Yeah, it last until we leave" My dad replied, I look around before reading a writing from my dad and Ryan's information script from the studio.

It talks about Queen Mary and how this ship became what it was today, I stole it from the studio because I wanted to know "so let's go to our real room" Ryan rusher us out to another room.

It was empty, I placed down my stuff before texting my friends "hey off the phone, time to explore" My dad picked me up and held me like a infant.

We walked and talked to the staff, some guy said he heard knocking back to him after knocking on a rail (or wall idk), I was kinda of creep out by that but not time to leave creep.

I walked around the side deck of the ship looking into the side of the water "(name), be careful" My dad called out as he was talking to the other staff members.

I went to turn before falling and screaming, my fear of dying on this ship got to me as my dad grabbed me and picked me up "be careful, this is a deadly ship and.... I don't want you to be next on the list of deaths" I took his hand and walked with him back to Ryan as they talked more and more about the ship.

I can't believe I almost fell overboard, my foot was almost off the boat too, what if a ghost thought about killing me by pushing me? I thought as we walked back to our room.

"Time to sleep for the night" Ryan said "you okay? " My dad asked as he put his hand on my shoulder "I just thinking back to early and how I almost could've died" I laugh it off as I got into my bed.

The lights are off, Ryan and me are up "are you awake? " "Yeah" "Do you want to talk about what happened early? " "No, I'm sleep" I couldn't sleep but as soon as I did, I was awoken to a boy my age looking at me.

"what are you doing here? " I sit up rubbing my eyes "I need help" He whispered his voice was smooth voice and I loved it " What? " I sit up and see everyone asleep.

"Follow" He leads me out of the hallway and down to the ship side deck "you almost died here" I look at the railing from earlier "how you know? " Still trying to wake up, his figure was this pale but his clothes revealed his chest  which was filled with smashed marks and blood.

"What happened? " I pointed to his chest "oh just a accident but you should be careful like your dad said" His hair was light brown and curly.

"Oh ok" It was quiet before he breathed in "I died in between a door" My mind awoken from that "door 13" We said together "I'm so sorry" I said as I went to touch him "now your turn" He smiled evily.

I ran back to the room before turning on the lights and waking up dad and Ryan "what? " "A boy... He-he-he was smashed in between the doors 13 and tried to take me with him" I was almost in tears as I was shaking.

"It's okay, stop, (name) maybe it was just a dream" "Dad, we play around a lot but I would never play around about death nor would wake you up in the middle of the night for nothing! " I exclaimed at him.

"He was in my face and-nd-and then told me to help him, he walked me to the deck and smiled was wide and I ran from him before he could touch me-me" I knew that this would be in the video.

"Shane, this is haunted and a lot of evidence to say so, this could be real, we can check the cameras" I hugged my dad as I remember him looking like one of Tim Burton's creations.

"Okay, you will sleep next to me" My dad moved my bed next to his and laid down "now, if anything happens else, we can go home" That's stupid.

I almost died and then was lead to die by a ghost or demon and he saying we're staying, I didn't argue as I lay down.

I closed my eyes before hearing tapping "Ryan, can you stop? " I asked "sorry" He said "thanks" I replied.

I heard it hour later "Ry-" I looked to see he fell asleep "it's almost 3" I mumbled as I went closer to the tapping sound "probably rain" As I go to the window to check the weather.

I saw a face outside of the window, it smile was intense as it neck was crooked, I grabbed the night camera and tried to take a picture of it "what? " I continue taking pictures as it didn't work, I backed up into the camera watching us sleep.

"Dad, Ryan! " I yelled as the head turned more until it was upside down "wake up! " I yelled as more his eyes fell out, I screamed in horror.

I was screaming as loud as I could "wake up" It said "Wake up! " I was grabbed before screaming more and feeling a bed under me.

I opened my eyes to my dad looking at me with fear "are you okay? " I saw that it was morning "yeah, just a nightmare" I said as he sighed "get dressed, you're coming with me to work" He said "to do what? " "Go onto the Queen Mary" He smiled.

My face dropped "Umm.. Dad, I don't think-" "You have no choice " I was being dragged back to my dream.

The end

Bye ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ