and my brother blocks my love (1/4 present)

Ronnie Radke x ftm male reader x twin brother! Andy Black

Only one of your presents is Christmas themed

Mildly Smut

Readers POV
I was on Instagram live with Ronnie and Andy "have you and Ronnie dated? " "No, my younger twin brother is Andy and he loves blocking my love life" I said as Andy made drinks "I don't do sexual stuff with him like that".

Me and Ronnie looked at each other as we only played around sexual like me twerking randomly on him and fake kissing.

" I would actually would date Ronnie" I said "but Ronnie into more white chicks" We look at each other. (I'm black and the person for this which I have a lot of fanfics about is into white chicks which I'm jealous about and would dye my hair blonde to make my light skin complexion look more lighter) (sorry for the fucking talk)

"Doesn't mean I won't tap that ass" I gasped at his action of slapping my ass "stop" Andy said.

I rolled my eyes at Andy "I'm take a shit" Andy left and I went and turn Ronnie sideways of the phone "what are you going to do? " (What's the tik tok ass shake thing? I can do for some reason) I did the ass shake dance I learn on tik tok "stop being on tik tok" Ronnie said as I giggled with him and grabbing my ass.

I went to the phone "guys, we going to do something while Andy isn't here, so we just going to- bye" I shut the stream down.

I turned to Ronnie who was gawking my ass "don't do that without permission" I kissed his lips making him go for more as we started to make out with each other.
(Me doing stories because I'm single and want this drama😂)

We stop for air "I can't date you because of everything" I looked at him "my brother have no-"" Not that" "Then what? My gender, my sexuality, my songs" I started looking for answers "no-"" Then there's no reason to not be together " "It's because-"" I'm not a girl who is blonde with small waist and big tits because I'm transgender ."

I tried to walk out the door "please, that's not the case, it's because-"" No, I know that's you will say it's you but it's not, I always been a problem since birth " I walked out and hopped into my car.

"Fucking forgot my phone" I looked at the house before driving out to my house "I didn't want to look embarrassing going to get my phone" I talked to myself.

Ronnie POV
I felt stupid for not having a reason except not wanting to break his heart, I grabbed his phone as it had no lock.

"No continuation of the live, tomorrow we get back with it" I posted on his story with a picture of him in my band merch.

"Where's (name)? " Andy asked as I hid his phone "he left for liquor but said he was going home to continue the stream" "Unusual but okay" Andy left.

I looked through his phone to see me labeled as Ronnie with a millions of emojis making me smile as he label just as his name with no emojis.
(Emojis make things look  fancy)

He did love me since his draft text is I love you and I want to date you, but how do I approach him without being sexual.

I called (name)'s phone, the IPhone ring in my pocket  "wrong phone" I call his Samsung phone making him refuse my call "please I'm sorry, I don't you to be in trouble because of me being a criminal and looking for fights, please come over" I say into his voicemail box.

I hang up before looking through our texts and seeing how different the other was, I told him hi and he add an exclamation mark for his.

He was always energetic with his text and I was always Mr. Lay back, we both worked in music, he did it for therapy.