The Hufflepuff is mine! part 2

Draco x male reader x Harry Potter
I forgot to do the years to say what year they in but do you I don't care but we ain't have a fucking Revolution during this love story probably idk

Draco POV

I walk around school until seeing (name), we meet eyes, his eyes went to love you to ignore him. I want him. I need him. He doesn't need me.

I watched as he walks forwards without a word, he kept his head down before I purposely bumped into him "oops" He said as he picked his books up by himself.

I didn't help him, I don't know why I was being mean, I just want him to be mine but he fucking doesn't want to be mine.

I sit down for lunch until realizing that (name) never came in, so his friends was pretty much just sitting and talking quietly and not loudly.

I got worried before heading to look for him, I stopped at the bathroom as I heard crying, I looked to see (name) crying holding a letter, I tried to see what he was reading all I saw was your a disgrace and we already disown you.

He put a hand over his mouth, I saw cuts on his wrist before he got up and look in the mirror, our eyes met again "what you doing here? " He said "going to make fun of me, going to beat me up until I can't move" He cried.

I walk up to him, I can do anything to him but I don't want to fuck this up, I kissed him, he kissed back before we slowly make out "I'm sorry" I said against his lips.

He hums a okay before I pull him closer "we need to get to class" He said "so" I told him making him giggle "let's going to my room" I said before grabbing his hand and pulling him in the direction of the Slytherin common room.

I got him in and we was making out on the couch "what if someone comes in? " He asked "then fuck it" I said before I pull him into a rough make out session "Draco, I still think we need to go to class" He tried to change my mind.

"Come on, let's do something" I said hinting making love "no, Draco I'm not ready for that" He denies "okay" I said before really thinking on our relationship "(name), if we going to date then I'm going have to fake bullying you" I told him.

"Why? Just tell them-"" It's not easy, if my parents figure out I'm be disowned and no place to go" I told him, he stayed quiet "oh, it's closer to summer" He told me "I don't have no where to go" He said as he held back tears.

"I'll sneak you in to my mansion" I told him making him shake his head "no, that's bad because there's a lot of possibilities of getting caught" He panicked "Your my boyfriend if we get caught then I'm willing to leave the house and go somewhere else" I told him making him calm down.

The rest of the day we stayed in my room and the rest of the year was only me and him.

(Summer)

We was on our way back home, (name) planned on hiding in my suitcase until we got to my mansion and then I take the suitcase into my room and (name) will get out.

"So, do you think it's going to be easy? " (Name) asked "I don't know but it's going to be a little heavy to carry you but thank god you're light " He rolled his eyes at my response.

We talked about it before we stopped, (name) got into the big suit case before I started rolling us to my parents.

"Son" "Father" "Draco! " My mother exclaimed happily huggging me before we left with (name) most likely asleep from boredom.

(Time skip to mansion, I know I'm not the only one who sleep when they bored)

We arrived, the house elves was about to take my bags "leave these" I said as I pointed to (name) and his bag.