Death Eater Love

Draco x male reader
My friend is soo obsessed with Draco so me and her decided to do and we was fangirl/boy ing over it.

Reader POV

I walked down the hallway before seeing Pansy "that bitch.. " I muttered under my breath as I looked down "oh, (name) " I heard as I pasted her "and God decided to pull the the Devil games" I said turning around "your jokes is as dull as a Weasel" She said before punching me.

"Watch what you say, bitch" I said before pulling out my wand "offend" I heard as I got up "(name), are you okay? " Draco said as he came to me, I was sitting on the other side of the wall "yea, don't worry about me" I said before walking off.

(Bedtime)

I got into bed before I started thinking about everything "you're a mistake" "What wrong with you, (last name)? " I started rolling in bed holding my head "stop?! " I yelled before getting out of bed and grabbing my poetry notebook.

I put on my trench coat and combat boots which made me feel rebellious, I walk out of my dorm before running towards the Forbidden forest.

I walked slowly looking around in every step. As I got more closer to my spot, I heard crying before I could see who it was, a tree branch cracked under my foot "who's there? " I heard from Draco's voice.

"Lumos" I heard before I got closer "(name), why are you here? " "Why are you crying? " I said back to him as his eyes where bloody red and cheeks was pink "no reason, now leave! " he yelled before I notice a tattoo.

"Hey" I said as I grabbed his wrist "what are you doing? " he said trying to yank his wrist away, I pulled his sleeve up to see the Death Eater mark "Draco-"" Stop, I know your going to tease me and tell everyone! " He yelled at me "no, Draco I got to show you something" I said before raising my sleeve to show my mark too.

"I was forced too" I said before looking down as I waited for Draco to leave and pretend like nothing happened "I'm sorry" Draco said before hugging me.

"It's not your fault" I cried into his arms, we stayed like that until he looked me in the eye "what?" I questioned before he kissed me making me blush.

Draco stopped kissing me once he realized I wasn't kissing back "I'm sor-" I pulled him back in before he can continue.

"Date me?" he asked before I walked away "yes".

The End

Merry Xmas