Mr. Wentz part 3

Pete Wentz x reader

I'M CRY THIS IS MY PART 199 

Also this wasn't edited and this will be put into a book and edited. Here's the unedited version of the book I will be creating at this moment.

I also got another book idea im cry

Pete Wentz POV

"(name)! " He turned about and looked at me before walking back to the car. "I'm going to a music event, " "do you want me to come with you? " He asked. "Yes, " I looked at his (eye color) eyes. He smiled "I will tell you my answer, " he walked off and went to his front porch before I decided to drive off. 

A smile rested on my face the whole time as I calmly drove back home listening to Blink-182 on the radio. I pulled up to see Patrick's car sitting in the driveway. He already was inside since he had a key.

I gathered myself after sitting in the car thinking about (name) for 10 minutes. Walking up to the door, I saw him watching TV acting like he paid the bills there. "Patrick, " I said as I opened the door and took my shoes off. 

"Pete, the paparazzi caught you guys good on camera, " He turned to me pointing to the TV showing off me and (name) for a few before cutting into another celebrity's private life. "You're with a model because how can someone never had paparazzi follow them and still look good in every photo! " He ranted on about how (name)'s pictures.

I didn't know if this was a good thing or a bad thing. "Patrick, " I said making him stop. "I don't know what to do about this. " I looked at the ceiling as I laid back on the couch. Now, the stress comes back after the fun. "Easy, say you're dating, " Patrick leaned on the arm of the couch.

"Well, I don't want to scare him off, " I didn't want this to go to fast and he leaves me because of it. "Well, tell him about what's happening, give him your thoughts and plan. " Patrick grabbed a chip bag and opened it. 

I looked over at him. "Then what? " I questioned. "Tell him that you need a response by a certain time and be demanding with it, " Patrick ate a chip. "Show him who boss, " He said before going back to laying on the couch.

The episode continued to show the pictures after every break there was before I decided that it was a pretty picture, but it was an invasion of me and his privacy. I couldn't stand him leaving me because of the paparazzi. Then I realized, it's their fault. The perfect guy in my life and they was going to take him away from me. 

I decided to not make that happen. Patrick looked at me confused as I rushed up to my bedroom and sat at my desk before writing down my plan to make sure he stayed in my life.

The plan will be that I explain to him the situation and then take him out to a fancy resturant to calm him about the situation. Everything have to be fancy and clean.

My head laid in my hands as I stressed about the fact that I made him uncomfortable in that moment.

This is the worse.

Readers POV

I sit in bed and chew on some cucumbers I forgot I had as I wired down from the date. The pictures of me and Pete looks good as I already knew that when he sees it that he would be coming to ask if I was mad about it. I sat and ate the rest before looking at my phone. 

There was silence as I waited for a vibrate from it. Did he see the photos or will he find out about it yet? I rolled my eyes as I realized I'm waiting on a guy. I will never do that ever again. I don't want to go back to that point in my life.

It hurt when I waited on my ex. It will hurt if I waited on him. I turned over in my bed deciding he will see it in the morning or by his manager. I closed my eyes thinking of what I will have to do tomorrow.

A buzz hit my phone making me shoot up from my bed and grab my phone. I started giggling before I see it's from my mom across the country. My smile decayed as I put my phone away. 

"I will text her tomorrow. " My eye got heavy as I felt my thoughts turn into dreams.

Next morning

I woke up to a call on my phone. There's no work today, so I'm probably going to get some hours. Pete Wentz was on my phone making me squel. I calmed down and answered the phone.

"Hello, " "I'm sorry if I woke you up. " I looked at my clock to see it's 9am. "It's okay, I usually wake up at this time. " I felt his embarrased face as he realized I was asleep. "Can I pick you up today around 2pm?" He asked. 

"Don't I have an appointment at 1pm?" I thought. "How about 3pm?" "Yes!" "Pick me up directly at that time." I demanded. "Yes, I will see you later." I hang up before getting up.

To be continued...

I'm making this a book. No one can tell me other wise. So read the rest of this in the book because I only have 1 more page before I make this book at part 2.