Dance part 2

Read my first dance story if you haven't to understand the plot

smut

Bobby POV

I looked down at (name) feeling a sense of guilt because what if I'm caught with (name) he still 17 and 20 but it felt good to be with someone who you love and they love you back, I carry (name) back inside placing him on my bed.

"Bobby" I heard as I started smoking my cigarette "yeah?" I said as I exhale the smoke out of me "can I try?" he said as he put his knees on the side of my body cling on to me watching me smoke "no, your dads will kill me if your addict to it" I said as I look at him.

"They won't know I promise" (name) held his pinky out before I interwind mine with his "fine but after you can't smoke anymore" I said before putting the cigarette in his mouth "inhale it" I said as he held onto the cigar.

I took it from his mouth "exhale" I said before he smoke came out of his mouth, he giggled before taking the cigarette from me "hey, you promise!" I exclaim before he showed his crossed fingers painted black fingers.

(name) smoked my cigarette before I snatched it back after I recorded him smoking "hey!" he exclaim as I inhale the smoke before kissing him and exhaling into his mouth, he exhale it once I stopped kissing him, I laughed as he blush into his sweater.

"You're so cute" I said before putting my cigarette out in my ash tray "okay, time to sleep" I said before laying him on the bed next to me "Bobby cuddles" (name) said as I turned my back to him "fine" I said turning towards him so he can cling onto me.

(the next morning)

I woke up to (name) back to me "damn, how do you?" I heard him whisper as I look at my phone to see it's 4 am "(name)" I said before turning him around to see him trying to light a cigarette "(name)!" I exclaim as I took it away from him.

"(Name), I said you can't become addicted to it after!" I accidently yelling at him making him look down "I'm sorry if I haven't let you try it then you wouldn't be addicted to it" I said bringing him in for a hug "I'm sorry too, if I haven't want to try it then we wouldn't be in this position" he said.

(Name)'s phone rung before he answered it "Dad-" "I'm sorry-" "yes-" fine-" he said before hanging up the phone "you okay?" I said before hugging him "yeah, it just my parents don't want me to hang around you because they think your a bad influence on me" (name) said before crying into my neck.

"(name), they not breaking us up if they tried I will find a way back to you" I said before kissing him "I got to go" he said as he looked down at his hands "I love you" I said before he left my room feeling regret come on to me like everything was coming to a end.

Reader POV

I got into my car and started driving home feeling my parents about to yell at me, I couldn't take when they got mad at me sometimes I understood but sometimes I will storm out on them but their yelling made me feel like I was back with my other parents they made me a slave.

I arrived at the house feeling me being watch "Fuck!" I yelled letting my rage out before getting out and walking to the door, I opened the door to find my dads standing near the door "what was you doing with him?" Shane asked in a strict voice "nothing, I just smoked some-" I quickly shut up looking down.

"What! (name) that boy is a bad influence on you and I want you to stop hanging around him!" Shane yelled at me making me started feeling angry and not sad "but you don't control my life" I said as if I was about to yell at him "(name), go to your room" Shane said pointing to the stairs "gladly".

Shane POV

"Shane, you went to hard on him" Ryland said as he held onto my arm "no, he's 17 and smoking because of that kid, I know I don't care about them dating but I care for where my son at and what he's doing" I said as I got mad at Ryland.