Just like old times

Scorpion from Mortal Kombat X sub zero brother! male reader

Sooo basically I remember play Mortal Kombat but never able to play the story because it was my sister game but she deleted it

There's a video of scorpion for his backstory it's only 10 minutes I had to watch that I didn't understand but tried

Warning: I never followed along the story of MK, so basically idk whats happening

LonelyWolflife I don't know what I'm doing

Scorpion POV
I sit down on the grass as I finish practice in my private forest behind my (random) house, I hear slow clapping making me turn around to see my husband, (name), smiling.

"Impressed still? " I asked making him rolls his eyes at my question "maybe but it's dinner time" He said "come on" I get into a fighting stance before he goes for my mask.

"No" I tugged my face away from his slim fingers as they brushed on my mask.

"I haven't fought in a long time, evey since Sub stabbed me and I almost died" He raised his shirt to show a half heal mark.

(Idk plus I wanted this to be realistic and no fatality attacks is a life or death option, it fucking instant death)

"That was years ago and plus I'll go easy on you" He got into the same fighting stance before he tried to kick me but fell to the ground "just like our first fight" I said as I helped him up.

He gets back into the fighting stance before flashbacks from our first fight came at me.

(Flashback)
Me and (name) wasn't friends barely wanted to be friends, he was a hot blue haired boy before our relationship.

He was with Sub Zero. Well the brother of him but still with him.

(What's the fucking beef between Sub zero and fucking Scorpion like damn)

I stared at him as his hair was hanging in front of his face, he was dripping in rain as we was in the forest at dawn on a raining morning.

He looks back at me before the rain started falling harder, his face blurred before he came up to me.

He got into a fight stance before I copied him, my breath was heavy as he looked uneasy.

He went to kick me before falling on the ground and missing, I snicker before waiting for him to get up.

He gets back into his stance before I punch him making him go back to kicking me a few times. I let him hit me just before I grabbed his arm and throw him to the ground before punching his face making his nose bleed out.

He starts crawling away from me before I grabbed his ankles and dragged him back towards me.

Everything slowed down, his face showed terror and fear, the rain was dripping all over him as dirt was all over his shirt just like the blood all over his lips.

"I won but I'm not going to kill you" He look at me with confusion as I let go of him.

He crawled slowly away from me before I held my hand out "what's your name? " I asked as this was my first time meeting him.

"(Name) " He said shaking "I'm Hanzo
Hasashi" He gets up before he goes to grab his stuff.

"Where you going? " He turned confused "this your first fight? " I asked again "yes, my brother kept me from fighting but he didn't send me" He went closer to me "I faked the letter because I wanted to see who he talked about.

I looked directly in his eyes as the rain got softer.

"And he was right about you" He turned and I watched as his face went red "right about what?" I asked turning him around "nothing " He mumbled before I got lost in his eyes.

"Damn, you're cute" I said making him blush so much, that was cute too, he hid his face behind his hand before looking at me "thank you" We stand there looking at the other before he looked away.

"I got to go" He quickly leaves the forest.

(Flashback over)

I look at (name) to see him look at me confused "what? " He asked as I realized it only been a few minutes.

"Nothing" I go up to him and I take his hand "you remember our first kiss? " His eyes sparkles as I ask.

"Yeah, it was at our wedding after Sub stabbed me" He loved reminding me that his brother stabbed him.

Me and (name) didn't have an official wedding because we had to hide it from his brother who hated us, so we ran away from everything.

"I was just thinking back to when we had to hid our love" I said holding him, he giggled "if my brother wasn't a dickhead then we wouldn't have to" I took his hand and kiss him on the cheek "let's go eat dinner" I lead him to our house.

The end

This is probably trash except the fighting scene because the nose bleed shit is cool to me

I got stuff to do, so bye