is it offical this time? part 1

Brendon Urie x male reader

Mild smut not much but it's mentioned
He's not married in this but is finding love
I was thinking I overused artist in this book and I decided to change the story but only the names

Brendon POV
I walk into a club with Dallon since we want to get drunk and find someone (Dallon is not married nor have kids).

I watch as a boy comes on stage, we are at a LGBT club  so I drink my glass full of henny before I see something familiar about him "do you know him? " I ask Dallon making him turn both of them look at each other until Dallon looked at me "that's my cousin, (name), " I was confused.

"The one that you kissed when we was 13 and he was 10"  I looked back at the boy to see my childhood crush.

"It is (name) " He gets off of stage before me and Dallon walks to find him "hey (name) " Dallon said as a boy my height stands in front of us "oh hey Dallon, I missed you" They hugged "what bring you back to Nevada? " He asked Dallon "touring" "Of course, Panic! At the disco".

He looked to me before forcibly smiling " Long time no see, Brendon " He pulls on my tie "hey" I became quiet "so your dreams really came true? " He asked "yeah, I guess so" I was trying to say something but I couldn't.

"I'm about to go home" (Name) let go of my tie making me stand up straight and adjusted my tie. (Had to look up adjusted😂)

"How about a ride home? " Dallon offered "sure" He went to get changed before leaving with us, this isn't the kid I kissed in the backyard of Dallon's house, the boy I know will tell me to stop selling drug and he wore messy eye liner with black lipstick.

I look at a boy who was wearing full makeup and showed his body as what makes his money, I wished to know why he does it.

"What? " He asked as he caught my stare in the car "nothing", he crawled over to me before sitting in my lap, we're in a backseat.

I hold his hips " Here we are" Dallon said before (name) got out making me realize I do miss him, he walked to an apartment as I watch him turn the lights on and go inside.

"Why does he do the job he does? " I asked Dallon "he needs money to pay for rent; however he been trying to get jobs and this is the only job he likes or can do" Dallon told me making me frown.

(Flashback)
"Brendon, (name) likes you" "No! " I heard as a girl and (name) ran around playing  "(name), can you come here? " I heard a ooh before a blushing (name) came toward me.

Dallon and I was playing with some card like learning to gamble but I stand up to look at the 10 years old boy before leaning in and kissing him.

His lips was soft then he ran off running after to giggle with his other friend.

(Flashback ends)
We reached the hotel we was staying at, I get out as we walking my memories of him is not clear.

I couldn't remember the last time I seen (name), I don't know why but I think I triggered something into making him not see me, I lay out on the bed while Dallon went to sleep "what did I do as a teen that was dumb? " I asked before think back to the time I fucked this girl that I need money from.

"Oh shit" I ran out the hotel and on the sidewalk, I rush up to (name) 's apartment to see him kissing a boy.

I stopped out of breath to see him take him inside, what was I thinking trying to get back with my crush.

I walked to the hotel to see Dallon outside "hey Brendon, where did you go? " He asked "how do you know when love is actually real? " I asked him "Brendon, do you miss (name)? " I blushed in the night sky "no" Dallon took that as a yes.