The parties

Freddie x Reader

Reader POV

I pushed my way through this party Freddie did just for fun "I will come I bet (name) will love to come too" I heard Freddie as I kept my head down to avoid.

Freddie's friends left after the conversation "(name), baby" Freddie said before kissing me, He takes me up stairs before closing our bedroom door.

(Next morning)

I woke and got clothes on before heading down stairs to see everything cleaned up, we have people to do our cleaning and cooking and serving so yeah normal.

As I was at the bottom of the stairs, all the cats except for Romoe and Goliath came to me for attention "hey Lucy, Miko, Oscar, Delilah, Dorothy, and Tiffany" I said as I walk to the kitchen to be meet by Freddie about to walk out.

"Oh, I was about to get you for breakfast" Freddie said as I walk in and sit down "Romoe, Goliath" Freddie called before they strolled in and eat their food with the rest of the cats.

(After breakfast)

I walk in the garden with Lucy, I held my diary close to me as I enter one place Freddie doesn't enter which is the forest part of the garden, it had lots of trees and one pink flower next to the bench, Dark but home.

I sat down on the bench as I pet the flower gently "okay, Monday... " I trailed of as I began to write down my feeling mostly of how uncomfortable the parties were.

I found my self getting tired so I laid on the bench before falling asleep with Lily leaving me.

Freddie POV
I was thinking of if I should have another party or go to my friend's party "Hey Lily, my flower" I said as I pet Lily, Lily put her tail around my leg and pointed to the garden.

"You wanna walk? A little fresh air isn't bad" I said as I walk outside with Lily at my side, I started following her as she went off track "Lily, where are we going? " I asked her as she walked in a vine opening I haven't never seen.

"Wow" I said as I walked through to find (name) sleeping "(name) " I said before I picked up his diary "I shouldn't but... " I said before opening it to the first page.
(After reading)

I held the book as I realized I just read about me and (name) 's relationship and things he hated and wish for why did I do this "Lily, you knew about this and never told me? " I said before I dramatically gasp.

(Name) began to wake up as I read the page from today "Freddie! " I heard before he took the diary out of my hands and hit my hand "Ouch, sorry darling" I said as (name) started to tear up.

"Hey, why are you crying? " I said as I hugged him "you're going to break up with me" He said making me feeling pang in my heart "no, why? " I said as he wiped his eyes.

"Because you now know that I don't enjoy your parties nor when you tease me" He said making me feel guilty "it's okay" I said "it is? " (Name) looked at me with his puffy red eyes "it is" I said putting my forehead on his.

I took (name) inside as Lily trailed behind us " Hey, wanna listen to the Beatles and cuddle? " I said "yes" He said like a 4 years old.

The end