His special birthday gift

Chester Bennington x Male reader

I think in the last fanfic of him I spelled his name wrong

I'm not checking this for shit so if it's something confusing or misspelled then fuck it.

my dumbass really be procrastinating 

Chester POV

It is the love of my life's birthday and I'm at the grocery store getting him a cake. (Favorite flavor) is what he would want with (favorite icing). This is going to be perfect!

I smiled happily and grabbed the cake once it was finish and headed to the checkout with everything I had. I grabbed my phone and check the list.

Cake. Check. Streamers. Check. Ballons. Check. Cookies. Check. Table cover. Check. I ran through the check 100% sure I had everything.

I went up to the counter, I greeted the cashier before grabbing the bag and leaving to my car. 

My phone rang in my pocket, I grabbed it to see my boyfriend's name on it "Good afternoon, birthday boy" I said as I let him sleep in today.

"Good afternoon" he mumbled. I smiled at his sleepy voice and open the trunk to put the bags in "where are you?" he asked before yawning.

I closed the trunk "doing something for you" I said before getting in my car. He snickers and I heard him get up "when are you coming back?" he asked.

I looked at the time and huffed as I had 2 hours until his friends took him out, so I could decorate.

"In like an hour or two" I replied "why did you huff?" he asked "no reason" I replied as I drove to Wendy's because I was hungry.

I pull up to the drive-thru "you always huff when you're upset about something" he said as I heard him turn on the sink and grab stuff, most likely toothbrush and toothpaste.

"It's nothing, just some ideas I have for my love" I replied, he giggled "I'm go and eat" he said "Your friends going to pick you up at 12 to take you to some places" I told him.

I heard his smile through the phone "okay" he chuckled before we said our goodbyes.

I get my order and drive off to the mall and walk into his favorite stores and buying things that I 100% know he is going to love.

I go back to my car just to see that it has been 2 hours wasted in that place "good, he's somewhere now" I said as I race back to the house.

I go up to the door, put my key in, and open the door before closing it behind me "baby" I called out, no response "lovely" I said again to make sure, he isn't in the house.

I walk to the kitchen and place the bags on the counter before grabbing the cake out of the bag and putting it on the other side of the counter.

I open the pack of tablecloth and laid it down on our kitchen table before putting the cake in the middle of the table.

My phone started to ring, and I saw (name)'s friend calling me "what's up?" I answered, "you good?" he asked "yes, just got here about to put the decorations up" I said.

"Great, we have him back in like 5 hours" he whispered "thanks!" I said excited before hanging up and continue to decorate.

I was interrupted as I heard a knock at the door, I got up from my spot as I was blowing up balloons and walk to the door.

Mike was at the door "what's good?" he said as he pulled me into a hug "sup" I said as I let him in as he carried in some alcohol and stuff "of course, you would" I mumbled before I returned to my station.