Mom, I'm ....

Nikki Minaj x FTM!son! reader

age:14

reader POV

"Mom, I'm transgender, this is who I am and you can't change it" I repeated in the mirror while in a binder and boxer, My mom was The Nikki Minaj, you would think that was cool but she strict when it comes to me being safe and I understand about it but I don't know if she support me as her new son.

I saw Chris Brown, who stepped in to be my step-dad since my real one didn't, I rushed down stairs to open the door for him, "okay, so we need to get your ready before your mama get here and you look so cute in your little binder" he said making me blush and hide my chest "thanks" I said as we walked to the bathroom.

"okay absolutely no moving because that could mean I can accidently cut something that wasn't supposed to be cut" he told me as I got on the stool "okay..." I said awkwardly before he a towel around my neck "okay, ready?" he asked as he turned the hair shaver on "ready" I said before he started to cut my hair into something boy appropriate "(birth name), I'm home" I heard my mom yell after Chris turn the razor off "that was quick" I said before running to my room to put my clothes on "(birth name)?" my mom yelled out before I ran down the stairs almost tripping a few times.

"hey.mom." I said out of breath "take deep breath, sweetie" she told me "I got to tell you something" I said as I looked at Chris come out the bathroom "why Chris here?" she asked "mom, I'm transgender" I told her, everyone was silent "you could of told me..." I heard her say as I started to cry, I always cried when I was scared "it's okay" my mom and Chris said as they hugged me "how about we get some ice cream for my favorite son" she said as she put her hand on my shoulder.

"Chris can you pay?"

"HELL TO THE FUCK NO!"

the end