Royalty

prince flirty bottom Neko boy x peasant male reader

smut

medieval times shit ig

Reader POV

I wake up to see that it is still dark outside making me assume that I had a few more hours before my new job in the castle starts. I couldn't wait to see the royal family.

I imagine what they would look like and how they would act. Maybe snobby or grateful, I tried not to overthink about it, but it was addictive. I laid in bed until I saw the first ray of sun out.

My bed made a huge creak as I jumped out of bed and rushed to be perfect in front of the nobles. I tried to comb my hair a certain way and smooth out my clothes.

I quickly rush to the kitchen area of the house to see my mom cooking the same food that we all were eat, pottage, I gave a fake smile as I didn't enjoy the taste after years of it but didn't argue based on how we lived.

She smiled at me happily "you look handsome, ready for your first time in the castle?" she said as she did weird hand gestures "yes" I giggled at her weirdness. 

I quickly ate before kissing my mom goodbye and running off to the castle, which was at the top of the hill away from everyone else.

The travel would take me at least until the sun rise at the top of the vane on that random landowner's house. I smiled as I skip up the hill.

How exciting it is from someone of the lowest class to be with the highest and to have them talk directly to them. I smiled knowing this would be the best day ever.

Dave the neko boy POV

I have my dresser change my clothes from blue to red as I wasn't fond of the color. I looked out the window to see the sun rising. I wish for something different as I brushed my ears down a little as I didn't want to hear all of this nonsense talk from the other rooms.

My dresser finished the outfit and I carried on with what I was wearing too bored out about life. I needed something different, I walked to the throne room where my father sits.

"Son" he greeted "father" I replied as I sat in the throne next to my mom's. She was too sick to be here with me, that's the only difference I get until this boy, handsome boy.

I smiled a bit when I saw how big his smile was "you're the new servant?" my dad asked "yes!" he smiled brightly before realizing he had to bow and did that.

He got up before looking at me, his eyes sparkled making me fall deeper "I want him" I mumbled as my dad started talking about his job and how much he was earning. 

I need to get close to him "in the west wing of the kingdom is your station of work" he said making me happy that I listened for once. I watched as he was dismissed.

He walked out of the door and saw him go to his right. I'm follow him once I know my dad wouldn't suspect me of leaving to do dumb shit.

What should I say to him? I ask myself, flirting works. I liked that option, but what should I say? I didn't get that far before seeing it was the afternoon.

I got up and felt my dad's eyes on me making me walk to the east wing. I pretend to go to my room which is down the hall to the right but took the next turn quietly.

I rushed quietly down the hallway and took the turn to the west wing behind the throne room. There he was, I smiled more as I slowed down and creeped up on him.

He was still wearing that same smile and polishing the vases. I walk up to him and check him out before he turns to me and smiles. He goes to bow but I stopped him by grabbing his chin.