Mental or Nahh

YUNGBLUD/ Dominic Harrison X Reader

Reader POV

I sit in my padded room while the demons talk my head off about my suicide or how I should die or my medication "shut the hell up" I yelled before someone came into my room "we arranged you with a new therapist" the nurse told me.

Fuck. I walked out with her to the room and shit was he hot, Dr. Harrison, he looked more mental than me. He wore pink socks with creepers and a rolled up black jeans with a black and white striped jacket over his black and white striped shirt.

"You must be (name)" Harrison said before I sat in the chair in front of him "yeah" I said before I saw pills beside him "shit..." I mumbled as I put my head on the desk "they prescribed you with this and effects are mood swings and suicidal thoughts" he said.

I looked at him before he looked around "you shouldn't be in here, should you?" he ask before I looked down "they put me in here after laughing uncontrollably at the orphanage" I explain as I remembered getting picked on for being insane.

"who is they?" he asked "the people who own the orphanage and my parents" I said as I remembered my parents throwing me into the orphanage after laughing at the demon telling the story.

I look around to see one of my imaginary friend who I can trust to heart look at me and then Dr. Harrison "dude, I can't do that you're so fucking mental" I said to him as he started laughing at me, I join in before Dr. H asked who I was laughing with.

"Adam" I said pointing towards Adam as he started pointing towards me and making sexual actions towards Dr. H "noo" I whined before Adam turned around ignoring me "you treat me like some kind of child" I whined before Adam tripped.

"Dumbass" I mumbled before Adam walked up to me slowly stalker like "no, I beg for mercy" I said before Dr. H started talking about something but most of my attention on his appearance, his voice is hot with the accent and plus the way he don't dress like everyone else.

"(name), you understand?" he asked before I nodded my head and ignored the rest, I walked with the nurse back to my padded room and starred at the window until the demons started yelling again "stop" I mumbled before they got louder.

"Stop!" I yelled holding my head, they got louder "Stop!" I yelled before a hand touched my shoulder.

I back away from the person, It was Dr. Harrison. He was concern and I was breathing heavy "you didn't mention them" he said motioning to the demons "they scare me, they tell me I'm need to die because I'm.... I'm gay" I whispered the last part.

"(name), is this the reason why you're in here...because of them?" Dr. Harrison ask making me look down before nodding "how did they happened?" he asked making me going into a panic attack as I started to remember they yelling, shouting and laughing.

I started breathing heavy and tears started rolling down my face "(name)" Dr. H said as he shook me "help" I managed to say pointing to my chest "(name) breath" he said as I tried to catch my breath "breath" he said before I started calming down after a 4 minutes.

"it's okay if you want to talk about it tomorrow" he said before he left me "I love you'' I whispered before falling asleep on the floor.

(next morning)

I walk to Dr. Harrison room after breakfast "(Name)" he said as I sit down "I'm sorry you had to see me like that yest-""no no no, It's okay...it's fine because I can get you out now" he said making me look at him in surprise.

Fucking yes. I started smiling before I thought about what he said "how?" I asked before he took out a notebook "just ask me what's causing them to trigger?" he asked as I looked at Adam to see him motioning to answer.