Locked up

Gerard Way x FTM male reader

This is will probably take 2 weeks (said 7 weeks before posted)

Reader POV
I own this asylum which I lived here for medical reasons most of my life when my dad owned it and he worked here when my grandfather  owned it.

Generation to generation and now it's in my hands, I have a new patient his name Gerard Way and he's in his mid 20s like me.

I start packing stuff for him and before I could turn around to grab an outfit, there he was I didn't think that he was be this cute but it will wear off once I see him in his true form.

"Hello Mr. Way, I am (name) (last name) and I'm the owner of this asylum, this was built for the mentally ill and what people call psychopaths to help and develop" I said before seeing his face.

Did I say he was cute? I walk him to his room where he sat on the bed "this is your room, the curfew is at 6am to 10pm" I tell him before setting his stuff down "I will have your schedule tomorrow but some one different will bring it" I said, a hand grabbed my arm.

"Mr. Way, let go" I say as his grip tighten, his eyes was widen "when will I see you again? " He turned his head before I tried to pull my arm from him "Good day, Mr. Way" I said as I leave him.

Gerard fitted in with the crowd and he wasn't that much trouble until 4 months later.

I walk to my office to see my husband in there "do you have a minute? " He asked.

Gerard POV
I sit on my bed as I look at the door "he was more than I wanted, he was something I couldn't forgot how his hips was went towards each other" I reminisce about (name), his body was small and his height about mine and he couldn't figure out whether to smile or look away when we look at each other.

I decided to walk out of my room to see where he was because it been a while.

I walk around before stopping at the office I was lead into 4 months ago "why? " "Because it's not working for me, I don't want to be married to a crazy person" I heard before someone walks out of the office he looked pissed.

I decided to check up on (name), I see him pissed too but he had papers in his hands, I closed the door.

I knock on the door "who is it? " "Gerard" I say before the door open, I look to see him with red eyes and open shirt to see how small his figure was but you can see stitches at his chest.

He let's me in before sitting down, divorce papers on the table before he put them up with a blush on his face "Mr. Way, what is the cause of your appearance? " He asked as I sat in his chair.

"um because I needed to tell you something, I had a dream and you was there... You.. Was tied to a chair and then you made me stab you" His hand reached for a syringe right next to him "no you said that everything was going to be okay" I tried to change the problem.

He gets up and sits on my lap "now let me tell you something if you tell me a dream that you had and it about murder of me then I'm have to do this-" I blacked out.

Reader POV
I pull the syringe out of Gerard to see him passed out, I get off of him before going to my desk and pulling out a straitjacket and putting him in one "I'm sorry but I have to for the safety of this building" I say as I go and look at the papers my ex husband gave me.

I started signing them as I think of anything I did wrong in the pass, everything was perfect our lives, our work, our relationship was perfect and nothing got in the way, what if it was about Gerard and me relationship.

Minutes later, I heard groans before looking up to see Gerard trying to get out of the jacket "stop" I told him as I start unlocking the jacket.

Lock by lock, I felt unsafer everytime he growled, I unleashed him before getting grabbed and pinned to the wall, I whimpered as pain shot through my body.