That's what I like

Oliver Jackson Cohen x male reader
Silently sings Bruno Mars while watching Markiplier
In Behind The Scenes, I forgot to put the age difference 😂 and I was reading Oliver part and was confused on Hugh and was like no I forgot that
anns-writing
Fine drop a gender fluid one after this about on Saturday or Friday

Oliver POV
I walk into a new movie set as the crew gets the film ready, a new 60s style horror movie about 2 couples and one of them mess with a mirror and hell breaks loose"are you ready? " The director ask me.

"Yeah" I can't wait for the rest of the cast, I heard the door to the set open and see a boy walk in, he was (skin color) with (eye color) eyes.

I completely almost drooled, I saw him walk up to the director as he covered his eyes with sunglasses "he most likely straight" I said.

"Aw Oliver" My sister pinched my cherks making me blush of embarrassment, yes she co-director of the movie.

The boy comes toward me with a script in his hand as a backpack slang off of his shoulder.

"Hey, I'm (name) " He held his hand out before I shook it, his hands are so soft and warm.

"I'm Oliver" He chuckled and walked away to his dressing room which was beside mine, I watched as our eyes meet before closing the door.

I rush to my dressing room to get dressed and go to the make up trailer, I raised my shirt before hearing a knocker on my door.

I opened it and saw (name) dresses in all leather, he looked down at my chest which was half revealed and blushed "the director wanted me to give you this before I go to the make-up trailer" He hands me a bow tie for one scene we're supposed to go over.

He walks to his room and closes the door.

Readers POV
I just saw Oliver Jackson Cohen's chest and he have abs (okay wtf he doing making me sweat 😳), I feel myself get hard but I just shake it off and walk to the make up trailer.

They part my hair to look like a 60s greaser style, Oliver enters making me avoid his eyes.

The radio plays some Bruno Mars as I play around with my makeup artist "That's what I like" I sing as my make up laughs at me avoiding her comb.

"Not the hair please" I beg as she got in control of my head and took a strain of hair and straighten it (I'm black so straighten it twice and washing my hair is a must to a strain of hair being out and not fluff😂).

I giggled as she treated me like a child and gave me a anger squeeze ball, I played around with it before seeing Oliver's eyes on  me.

She took my head and tilted up, so she can put make up on me "not the face" I say as I smiled while she did my make up "you don't need to smile, honey" I pouted as she shook her head and chuckles.

I was done "thank you, mom" She chuckled and told me to leave and I rushed out knowing Oliver was watching me.

Oliver POV
He so childish and that's funny to me, my make up artist tilts my head "(name) is more work than you, Oliver" (Name)'s make up artist says "he always calls me for anything, just to play around while I'm doing his hair or make up for something that's important" I chuckled.

"Does he have a lover? " I asked "no, he completely is single from the first time I met him to now, he used to date then break up because of toxicity or being used" She said as more of the cast enter and I left.

I walk in a button up shirt and a apron, (name) sits in his chair in all leather reading his script.

"(Name), Oliver! " They called us over to a scene  "okay, (name) you will walk in and then Oliver will ask you 'what will you like today?'" We go over the scene twice before we went to those time lapse sence they show like what happened over years or months.