Dance Dance

Pete Wentz x male reader
I got a YouTube channel I probably share it once I get comfortable with it

Reader POV

I walk around school until seeing Pete with his clique "hey, Pete" I said as he looked at me and blushed "h-he-ey" He stuttered "I got a game I want you to play with me, meet me in the bathroom 2nd period" I told him before he smiled and nodded.

Pete POV

I just got asked to meet (name) in the bathroom what if we kiss or he ask me to be his-"Pete! " Patrick said getting my attention "what's up? " I asked him "dance is tonight, so-"" Patrick, we barely know if we going to have a date-""but (name) -""no, he most likely going to just beat me up" I told him.

(2nd period)

"Miss Trotter, may I go to the bathroom? " I asked my teacher "of course butterfly go" She said waving her hand at the door "thanks" I quickly left going to the bathroom near (name)'s class.

I looked into his class before seeing him smile at me, I blush before he dismiss himself to the bathroom "don't be long"" I won't" He said before grabbing my arm and forcing me to the bathroom.

There was a few boys in the bathroom until (name) came in, they stop smoking pot and drinking beers and left once seeing (name) being fake pissed.

He slammed me to the wall of the bathroom before kissing me, I kissed back before there was a make out session in the boys bathroom, I tried to flip him over until he demanded dominance.

He pinned me to the wall before looking me into the eyes "so fucking shocked because I'm kissing you" He teased making me blush, he kissed me before leaving the bathroom.

"Then he fucking kissed me" I explained to the guys "woah, that's like next level shit but maybe he will ask you out" Patrick said as Andy and Joe agrees "maybe" "Hey, country nerd, emo freak, red slushie and Walmart" (Name) boyfriend came over.

"Hey, I heard you was messing with my boyfriend-"" Stop" (Name) came over after his boyfriend picked me up by my shirt "wait what you say? " He asked "I said stop" (Name) repeat himself "stay in your lane, slut" His boyfriend growled making (name) nod.

"I see you later" He left after kissing  (name)
"I'm sorry he does this dumb ass shit" "Don't apologize" I told him before he smiled and winked at me.

He slid me a not before walking back to his boyfriend "what does it say? " Andy asked "I willing to break up with him for you tonight at the dance" I read out loud "woah, now you got a date" Patrick said before the bell rang.

"Remember.Band practice" Patrick reminds us before we parted ways "what's the answer? " (Name) asked as I turned the corner "it's y-yes" I stutter making him laugh, I notice a handprint on his face "are you okay? " I said about to touch his cheek.

He grabs my wrist before kissing my hand "I'm okay, what's to worry? " He asked "you have a handprint-"" Don't worry I'm okay" He said as he lower my hand from his face "no, want happened? " I asked "doll, I'm fucking okay" He growled before leaving me.

I wasn't shocked by him getting mad at me, I stood there until deciding to leave him alone.

(After school)

I get my skate board before skating to Patrick's house "okay mom" Patrick said before going to the garage where I was setting up "hey Pete" He said before Joe and Andy got here and started setting up.

"So we going to be doing this-"" Hey, guys" I heard behind us "Oh (name), h-hi I didn't expect you to-o be here" "I saw you guys I thought about dropping by, so you guys a band, cool" He said before sitting in the corner and lighting a cigarette.

"Okay, back to the plan" Patrick explained the beat and all before we tried to put it all together, it worked "I liked that it sounded good, what's it called? " (Name) asked "it's called Dance, Dance" I said before Patrick explained that we going to be performing at the dance.

"Don't let Gavin know about it" (Name) said as he was messing with his phone "why does he care? " Patrick asked "he wants revenge on Pete, I broke up with him" (Name) as he stayed quiet for the rest of the time.

We all headed home and got dressed for Dance.

(At the dance)

I see (name)  walk in wearing a white tuxedo and some silver make up, I stood there until he smiles at me and is in front of me "so, how long are you going to be stuck in a trance? " He jokingly ask "sorr-ry" I apologize "don't be let just have fun" He said before his ex came over.

"Oh, hey" I said pretending to be cool with him "dork" He mumbled after I tried to do a handshake with him, me and (name) left to dance for a while "Pete! " I heard my name before seeing Patrick.

"Love you" I told (name) before going up to the stage "here is Fall Out Boy! " The announcer exclaimed.

I played our song until seeing (name) being kissed by Gavin, he tries to push him off.

I left the stage and pushed Gavin before taking (name) out of here "what about your show? " He asked as we walked through a cemetery "fuck it, it wasn't doing anything not even paying us" I told him making us chuckle.

I sit on a headstone with (name) "I don't like him" He told me making me look at him "I know" I said before he kissed me and I kissed back.

The end

Bye baddies