Gangsta (DC comics⬇)

Joker x male reader

suicide squad

smut

Reader POV

I need a gangsta
To love me better
Than all the others do
To always forgive me
Ride or die with mer.
That's just what gangsters do

I rode the town on my motorcycle with Mr. J behind me, I smiled as I see J speed up "babe, jump on" he said before I decided to abandon my old motorcycle I had since I was a teen, I didn't think was going to make it but I did and as I suspected it batman jump over the barricade of cars my motorcycle created.

"Hey, Batty" I said before grabbing my gun from my jacket "get him, darling" Joker said before I start shooting at him, "hold on, baby" J said as I turned around to see one of Gotham's biggest river "Puddin, I can't swim!" I yelled as he drives the car into the water.

I saw Joker swim away after kissing my forehead, I passed out on spot.

I'm fucked up, I'm black and blue I'm built for it, all the abuse I got secrets, that nobody, nobody know I'm good on, that pussy shit I don't want, what I can get I want someone, with secrets That nobody, nobody, nobody knows

(In Arkham Asylum)

I stared at the celling thinking of times where Joker used to ride us around Gotham and take us to abandon places, explosion happen in my cell making me cover my head "Let's go home, darling" I heard before running to my hero.

he hops in to the car after puting me in "this about to get crazy" he said before accelerating making police show up behind him "J step on it" I said as I looked behind us seeing a group of cops "don't worry" he said before handing me a shot gun.

I shoot the police before seeing batman jump over the herd of them, I groan before taking out a AK-47 and shooting the hell out of his car only damaging his windows "Damn" I said as I ran out of ammo Joker look over at me making me look at the road seeing a cliff "sorry, sweetie but we going to have to go overboard" he said before I start screaming trying to open the door.

I need a gangsta To love me better Than all the others do To always forgive me Ride or die with me That's just what gangsters do

I close my eyes before realizing Joker ditch the ride "that bitch!" I said even though I know in the bottom of his pit less heart was love for me but I couldn't live without him, I dive out of his side of the car before the car crashed to the ground and exploded distracting batman so I can run off into the woods.

"(Name)" I turned around to see Joker, first, on my list I was going to take him home and yell at him and then let him get mad at me and fuck me "let's go home" I growled before taking him by the ear and leading him home.

(at the house)

As I yell at him, he just wait till I'm done to pin me to the wall "you're going to pay for what you said" Joker growled in to my ear, Joker picked me up and slung me on his shoulder I hit his back protesting to put me down, he took me down to the basement AKA The Play Pit.

My freakness is on the loose And running, all over you Please take me to places, that nobody, nobody knows

"No, No, please Master no! " I yelled as I tried to escape from his grip when I realized where we are going, he layed me on the floor making me scared as I looked around to see every sex toy to exist and the 2 out of all of them was a cock ring and mouth gag.

"No! " I yelled as J walked up to me with a evil smirk "oh, we're not doing what you want to do we're doing what you need to learn" He said before forcing the gag in to my mouth,
I started screaming and yelling making him smirk more, Joker loved to see me in pain or scared but when he was done teaching me a lesson he loved looking at me as I'm weak, tired, covered in bruises he was able to touch if I was being a little brat.

You got me hooked up on the feeling You got me hanging from the ceiling Got me up so high I'm barely breathing So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me, don't let me go

Mr. J took my clothes off before put the cock ring on me making me squirm before he grab ropes tying my arms behind my back "oh, you look so good to eat" He said before turning me around, I stopped screaming only to be replaced my moans when Joker started eating my ass out, he sucks hickeys on to my back and neck making me moan softly.

"I'm going to be making you scream tonight" Joker said before taking his dick out of his pants before he lined his dick up to my hole.

He shove his dick into me making me moan before he started thrusting in and out of me "not loud enough" Joker said before hitting me on my ass making me moan louder than I had before, "Louder" Joker said before hitting my prostate in every thrust before he took the ring off, I came making him cum in me.

I need a gangsta
To love me better
Than all the others do
To always forgive me
Ride or die with me
That's just what gangsters do

The end

Don't have no words just wow