Today is the day

Anakin Skywalker x Jedi angel! male reader

Requested
Sheesh he a little hottie

I barely know star Wars so this may be wrong

Smut

Anakin POV
I wake up with excitement in my heart, today is the day I propose to (name).

I look beside me to see (name) with messy hair all in his face and drooling while mumbling occasionally, I smiled and kissed his cheek before he turned around having his back facing me.

I chuckle before laying back down and hugging his back, his wings which was muffled between us slowly became visible before he shuffled.

He breath in making them glow alittle vibrant before he exhale and they left, I was always surprised with that trick.

"I want to be big spoon" He mumbled "you do? " I asked quietly, he nodded before turning around just for me to see his bright (eye color) eyes.

"Good morning" I said before he wrapped his arms around me and put his cold feet on my ankles "how are your feet cold? " I asked while freezing up.

"I don't know" He giggled, I wrap my arms around his neck and breath in his scent, (favorite food), of course, I giggle and looked at his eyes.

His eyes was looking directly at me "what? " He mumbled "you smell like (favorite food) " He chuckle before he let go of me and got up on his feet.

"Baby, lay down, I want to make today your day" I tell him get up quick as he sits in bed "I said lay back" I told him again, he shakes his head in disagreement and lay down.

"Breakfast in bed, just for you" I told him "a handsome man in my life" He chuckle at my compliment before I left down stairs to make his favorite, (favorite breakfast).

Reader POV
I wait in bed before grabbing the book off of his bed side table, it was his journal but it used to be mine.

I went to his recent log and was about to write in the log beside it until I saw something that intrigued me, the log started off as if he was collecting information about a mission until slowly becoming paragraphs.

The paragraph that was about me was the last one, the last sentence made me giggle like a child while my wings changed pink because of me blushing.

"I want to marry him but I don't know how to not make it awkward" I giggle more but it was impossible for him to propose to me today.

He always give me a special day every month, sometimes every week but him randomly proposing to me is likely in the middle of a mission because that's more unknowing then on a day I suspect a proposal.

I went back and forth in my head before hearing his footsteps going up the stairs, I quickly put the journal up and turn around to make it seem like I fell back to sleep.

He slowly opens the door, I look up and rub my eyes "I got your favorite" I chuckle "everything is my favorite" He smiled at my joke.

"Well the only thing you will eat on a daily basis" He put down a plate in front of me of (favorite breakfast food), I kissed his forehead when he put my coffee on my bed side.

He smiled at me "thank you, baby" I said making him blush before walking back down stairs for me to eat my breakfast in peace.

I didn't realize I ate everything until I felt nothing go onto my fork "mmh" I hummed as I wanted some more but my head focus it attention on the journal.

It was dated yesterday, so probably like on 2 days from now he will propose, I felt Anakin climb into bed.

I look up and see Anakin, he touch my wings which was invisible "don't" I slapped his hands as an imprint of his fingers was now white in mid air "you know I don't like showing them" I mumbled as I breath in for them to fill the space of their invisibility  by glowing before exhaling let them slowly turn to air.