Dally(1900s movies/shows/books⬇)

Dallas Winston x Two bit brother! reader
Warning:his death scene and cheating

Reader POV

We had just got phone call to meet Dally at the Lot. We was just running down towards the lot. I was wondering why would he rob the store. The police had just shot Dally. Dally dead.

"Dally" I said as I clinged onto him "please" I said as I looked into his eyes to see fear "Dallas" I said before think about when our relationship started.

Dally asked me out after years of being with them and knowing everyone past back and forth knowing about his rep knowing about Johnny's home knowing about Ponyboy trying to be perfect for Darry.

I was Two bit's brother but the opposite, I'm the smart one and dressed better but we didn't know each other until I bumped into Two bit and the gang before his mom said " I was the brother that was abandon".

When I met the Ponyboy he was running from socs I took my blade out and they ran for their life, Dally came out of no where and looked at me like I wasn't supposed to be here.

"What are yah doing here? " He said before Ponyboy got up "(name) (last name)" He said as he walked up to me, he knew me when we was in elementary, Two bit came out of nowhere and hit my shoulder before introducing me as his brother to the gang.

"Hello dick face where's my money? " I asked "here" He said before Putting $20 in my hands "Got to go, a movie starting up around 7" I said as I looked at my watch I stole.

"The teen beach movie down alittle in the North? " He asked "yeah, just to check out the babies-""-stop trying to act straight, I know you're gay" He interrupted me as I look him in the eye.

"Just because of-""-you kissed me on the playground" He said as he pinned me to the house, I look to see Ponyboy leaving before I learned in and kissed Dally making my stomach get this fucked up feel.

"I fucking loved that" He said before I left him in the alley.

(1 year later)

I have been walking down to the movie theater before I saw Dallas and a girl, I looked at them before he leaned in and kissed her, I have never been mad as hell in my life.

I walk up to him before punching him making him groan and the girl run "what the hell? " He said before realizing me "(name), it was just a quick kiss! " He exclaim before I took him by the ear and lead us out of sight.

"Just a quick kiss, in honestly how many times have you been seeing girls? " I ask in tears "3 girls for 3 months" He replied before I looked down "I thought I can trust you" I said before running to the Curtis's house.

"Hey (name) " Darry said as I entered before I hugged him making him confused "what's wrong? " He asked as he ran his fingers through my hair "Dally cheated on me" I said into his shirt.

"Oh, stay here" He said before leaving, he came back with Dally and threw him on the floor "ouch" Dally yelled as Soda walked in from work "Hey guys" He said little confused on why Dallas is on the floor.

"Why? " Darry ask as Dallas tried to get up "I was trying to hide the fact that I was gay and then I knew I had no heart for girls so I can just easily play them" He said not noticing my presence.

"So, you go out and cheat on me?" I said before he got up and kissed me, I pushed him off before walking outside "please (name), I need you" Dally said as I continue walking home.

I didn't talk to Dallas Winston for 4 months barely went outside because I know he will go to the place I go to daily which is the library because I like reading with Dallas, My brother didn't bother me because he didn't want to disturb me.

I spent day and night thinking about the things I did wrong but all that went through my head is Dallas, I finally went outside before summer begin and there was Dallas and the gang at the library.

I sat in the chair bringing mo attention to me and covering my head with a hoodie, I heard whispers but mostly Them trying to be quiet but failing "He got to be here" Dallas said "he probably still inside" Two-bit said.

"(Name) leaves if he runs out of something and is always out to see the sunset and sunrise" Dallas explain, I quickly pick my stuff up and leave quietly without disturbing.

"(Name)! " Darry whispered as he pulled me away from everyone "please, come back to the gang and save Dallas he's going through more than a heartbreak" He explains.

"Well, I don't care he made me feel alive then took it away... He made me feel like everything was going to be okay since Dad left" I said before Darry told me why I should come back.

"He more than hurt...he's suicidal, he tried... suicide a week ago because he gave up on hope" I paused "Dallas" I said before feeling a arm around my waist "please come back" I heard behind me in a shaky voice.

I turned around to see Dallas with red tired eyes with bags under "please" He said on the verge of tears, I wrap my arms around his neck making him pick me up and hug me tight.

We stand there until he stop crying, I look at him before giggling "what you laughing at? " He asked, smirking "the big, scary, Dallas Winston is crying" I said making him laugh.

"Hey, let's get out of here and get ice cream" He said, putting glasses on to look cool.

(Present)

Two-bit tried to get me off of Dallas but he was to weak for it "Dallas please wake up wake up! " I screamed at the dead body only for the gang to pry me to the house.

I can't. I don't have feeling any more why the fuck Dallas. I'm now in the Curtis house it's 5am and I'm surrounded by beers and wearing Dallas brown leather jacket.

I point Dallas gun at the front door to find Steve there "(name), we need to talk" He said as Darry sits down with him, they're across from me while I aim the gun at them "put the gun down" Darry said as tears "tell me put the gun down and I will shot you" I growled.

"(Name), you need to get over Dallas, I know-"" You know nothing, you don't know how it feels to loss someone who me and more than words can explain, you don't know how it is to loss the person who kept you together, the person who didn't need to tell you anything to show love".

I leave the house and out the gun in the jacket "(name)" Two-bit said making me stop "hey just want to say-"" Not in the mood" I said on the verge of tears "understand" He said leaving me alone.

I walk to a store before realizing why Dallas did it, Johnny was like his brother and breaking point, we all have a breaking point and I reached mine.

I start walking to the lot before laying on the grass and crying thinking of Dallas only Dallas and me "see you soon" I said pointing the gun at my head.

"(Name), don't do it" I heard in the distance.
Dallas.Shoot.Bang.

The end