Weird! part 1

YUNGBLUD x reader
His song his story

Reader POV

"Dom, I'm back! " I yelled through my mask "stop right there" Dom in a gas mask and trash bag with pink tape wrapped around his waist "what are you?-" I was instantly sprayed with disinfection spray.

"Dom! " I yelled as he sprayed  around me "okay, you're good" He said as he took of the gas mask, he was sweating "why are you wearing that and why was I just sprayed down? " I asked him.

He pointed to the phone standing up near the couch "I willing to slap you for that" I told him making him hugged my waist "now help me put up the groceries" I told him as he went to post the video.

"Wait" He said as I rolled my eyes "fine but I'm through out your cookies" I told him making him drop his phone "no" He ran over to me and tried to reach for the box.

I held it over him as he tried to reach it "give it! " He brings me into a kiss making me low my hand "fine" I gave him his cookies making him smile before we separated, me and Dom relationship is not out.

Tom came out of the room bored "when is this going to end? " He asked before falling on the couch "how about you help me with the groceries " I told Tom making him groan.

We put the groceries up before Adam came out stretching "good afternoon, death " I said to him making him chuckled "keep calling me that" He said before taking a knife and pointing it at me.

"Oh I'm scared"I faked begged as we laugh and start talking on the couch "to be honest once quarantine done, I'm going to breath outside and then go back inside" I said before everyone said what they doing after "I'm dropping Ice Cream Man" Dom said.

"Liar" I muttered "try me" He said me before I pushed him off the couch "fook you" He held his middle finger up.

(Few hours later)

I wait for Adam to be done with dinner before hearing piano playing, I decided to see what Dom doing "I can't sleep at this time- no" He said before trying to change the keyboard sound to techno sound.

"I can't sleep at this time, I got Jesus on my mind and everybody seems to like him" He sings making me smile "ummm" He writes down a few more things "I try- no I can't think, I can't lie" He started making more changes before I decided to sneak behind him.

"If I smiled I would be lying" He wrote that down before I hugged him making him jump "you scared me" He told me before kissing my cheek "so what are you doing? " I lean against the wall.

"Just writing" He said as he goes back to what he was doing "Dinner! " Was called before we all ran to the table.

"So, what are we going to do? " I asked as I finish eating "I don't know" Tom said putting the dishes up, Dom was eating spaghetti because he's a child "why you eating like that? " I questioned Dom.

"Like what? " He asked as sauce is all over his face "never mind" I turned my head from him as he began eating.

"I'm take a smoke" I said before Adam agree with me, I stood outside with Adam as we smoked a cigarette "are you and Dom a thing? " He asked "why you ask? " I questioned, my heart went fasted.

"You guys act like you are" He says looking me in the eyes "no no, just we best friends" I lied "alright" He says before we go back inside to find a mess.

"Dom" I said before the purple pink and blue hair boy popped up from under the pillows " 'Ello" He said smiling, I looked in Tom's room to see him asleep. (I fond Dom just acting like a child cute)

"Why did you do this? " I asked him "because I was bored" Dom laid on the mess "could've of watched tv" I picked up the pillows "no, I let my ADHD powers take control" He said as he strike a superhero pose on the couch.