Bad killing = Bad day

Skitz Kraven x reader
Warning:insane shit
Skitz POV

bad day. I want to be in my lover's arms right now. I wish my car didn't fucking break down. I wish it wasn't raining. I wish today was good.

I walk home in the rain as my car broke down making me having to run down blocks to escape the police from taking that girl.

My phone is dead and I can't call no one, I wish my house was a block away except for 10 blocks away.

I was crying but no on ecould tell but I wish (name) was closer, I hope his day was better than mine, I was closer to the house than before.

I unlock the door to find silent house "baby, I'm home" I said before hearing soft snores from the living room l "aw, baby boy" I said, (name) sat hugging his knees as he slept.

I love seeing my baby in comfort, happy to be mine, I kiss his forehead before picking him up making him stir "Evan" He mumbled as he rubbed his eyes.

"Shh, go back to sleep baby boy" I said as I open the bedroom door, I lay him on the bed making him look up at me "how was it? " He asked, I sigh before feeling a hand on my cheek.

"I'm sorry" (Name) said "don't say sorry, you didn't do nothing" I said before kissing his hand, he blush making me smile "how was your day?" I ask as I lay down making his head on my chest.

(Name) is a teacher, he loves kids he wants one but I can't risk a child's life because of my life "okay" He said, I kissed his lips before telling him what happened.

"I didn't kill her because if I did they would go after you but people rarely knows you only my gang knows" I explained, I realized he was getting tired and laid him down on the bed.

"Evan, don't leave" He said as I made my way to the door "I will be back" I said before leaving, I walked out of the house it was 7pm.

I walked to the alley behind the bar, I pick up the bag before taking it to the basement of a random place, she wakes up before I start torturing her.

I finish quick before leaving, now it's 8pm (name) is waiting for me.

I walk in the house before throwing my bloody clothes in the washing machine and cleaning my self up.

I sneaked into our bedroom trying to not wake (name) up "Evan" He said as I got in the bed "shh, I love you" I said before we fell asleep.

The End

Sorry for not posting anything
My grades been dropping need to raise them up.

bye baddies