At the military base last part

Ravi x Male reader

Not me forgetting about this

Also listen to Punching bag by Palaye Royale it's good

Ravi's POV
I take (name)'s hand and walk out of the house with him "where are we going? " He asked "I need to get something before we go" He groaned at my response as we was getting closer to my bunk.

I open the door to see Luke and Zuri "where did you go? " Luke asked as I can see worry on their faces  "why? " I asked "Jessie quit! " Zuri exclaimed "I hope you two are satisfied because of bad reasons" I told my siblings with anger.

"We are going to lose Jessie" I said making Luke look at me like I'm wrong "hey, her quitting is your fault too" He blamed me "you're supposed to stop us from doing stupid stuff like that! " He rolled his eyes at me.

"Yeah, you're like our smaller, more annoying Jiminy cricket" Zuri agreed with Luke "guys, at the end of the day, Jessie is leaving her job and everyone did it" (Name) interrupted before leaning against the doorway.

Jessie entered the room packing her stuff "Jessie, you have every right to be angry but please do not quit! " I begged Jessie "yeah, we're really, really really! " Zuri exclaimed "sorry" She told Jessie making her turn to us.

"Sorry doesn't cut it this time" She continue packing "I promise we learned our lesson" Luke attempt at convincing her.

"Good, then you will be more respectful to your next nanny" she looked at us before closing her suitcase "but we don't want another nanny?!" I exclaimed "we just want you" Luke said "you're the best nanny in the whole wide world" Zuri told Jessie.

"And Emma would agreed if she would've not run away with Caleb when you would not pay attention" I told her, Jessie's face filled with more worry than me and my siblings together "what?! " she exclaimed.

"Why didn't you tell me? " she got out her phone trying to call Emma "I did not know who to report to" I told Jessie.

She put down her phone "Emma is not picking up" her voice grew in concern "how am I supposed to find them? " she asked to herself.

Me knowing she wasn't going to like my answer, I looked at Jessie nervously "well... " I drifted off "I know where there's a computer that can triangulate her cell phone signal and pin point her location" I said nervously.

"Great, where is it? " Jessie asked as (name) kissed his teeth at the doorway waiting for me, I look at him in a pleading way to wait.

I look back at Jessie "In...The...Bat" I waited for her to get mad "of course, it is" she breath deep "well I guess we're taking that Bat" she walked to the door, Luke cheered "I am so proud of you right now, which will probably never happen again, so enjoy it" Luke walked off with Jessie.

We all got into the Bat, Jessie driving, Zuri in the passenger seat, leaving me, Luke, and (name) in the back.

"Okay, everyone's buckles up" Jessie puts her hands on the wheel "hope this thing is fast " she looked around at the buttons "there's  a button marked 'F' maybe that means fast" Luke pointed out "right there" he told her.

"F means fly" (name) told us but Jessie all ready press the button making us go into the air "(name) was right! " she yelled to let us her "or F is for fetus position which I will now assume!" I hold my legs and try to calm myself while (name) holds me.

"I'm assume the whoo hoo position" Luke said before raising his arms "whoo hoo! " he screamed, Zuri and (name) giggled at Luke while I was dying "I hate this" (name) exclaimed.

"I want one of these for Christmas but pink and with streamers! " Zuri yelled "Glad you guys are having fun, meanwhile I think I just got a bug in my teeth" Jessie picked with her teeth.