Dance part 4

Bobby Burns x reader

Bobby POV

.Life is going to be different. repeated though my head looking at the people who was related to someone I love "I'm going outside" I said before walking out off the premise.

I walk the city of LA before walking into a alley "hey, this isn't you're la-" The asshole was interrupted as I punched him before his gang held me back giving him time to get up and punch the hell out of me.

"Fuck" I mumbled as they stopped, I heard sirens so I started running back to the hospital.

"Bobby, are you okay?" (name) asked as he noticed my bloody nose and black eye "I don't know what to do now, life is going by to fast and now I'm going to be a dad in a month and don't know how to handle it and-" "Bobby" (name) said as I started pacing around the room.

"It's going to be okay" (name) said as I walk up to him and put my head in his lap "it is?" I ask as I think about what if I don't make it without him.

"What if you can't see her after she's born?" I ask rubbing his stomach as he ran his fingers through my hair.

"Take care off her" he said before I kissed him and lay my forehead on his. What if this turns into my last kiss to him. I thought next thing I know I was crying.

"Babe please don't leave me" I cried as he wipes my tears "baby, I can't promise that" he said before he held my head in his hands as I let tears slip.

(a month later)

(name) was out of the hospital and we've finished the baby room now just to wait "I love it" I heard as I finished the room.

"Of course, you said you wanted to be Melanie Martinez style" I said as we recorded a video of me making the room and (name) telling me what to do.

"2 more weeks" (name) said rubbing his stomach, it was noticeable that my baby was inside my lover, "I can't wait" I said before kissing him.

"I love you" I said as I carried him to the living room "hey rest of the squad' Shane said as he came in with snacks and Morgan, Garrett, Andrew, and Ryland.

"Hey, dad" (name) said as they sat on the couch and ate snacks before (name) exclaimed something "oh, so I need to show you guys something!" we all follow (name) to Melanie's room.

We decide on the name when we was alone one day.

"So here's her room" (name) said as he opened the door "wow" they said before Shane pointed at the giant pig in the corner "that's me" Shane said making everyone laugh.

"Omg, she will see you everyday" Garrett said as everyone continue looking "I realized (name) got pregnant before I did" Morgan said as everyone laugh at her.

"Just sit on my couch, stretch out play with the cum" Shane said before everyone started yelling "how do I know which one is yours or Rylands?" Morgan asked.

"Just find the dirty cum if it's pure white cum, it's Ryland's" Shane said as he looked around "I got to ask Bobby a question" Shane said before taking me outside.

"Are you going to propose to him now?" Shane asked as I thought about the box in the basement which (name) complains it to cold down there.

"Yes but after Melanie is born" I said before Shane shook my hand "you have my blessings" he said making me shock. I thought he hated me.

I smile before hugging him, we walk back in to see Garrett throwing a pillow at (name) "fuck you" Garret said as (name) was laughing.

"Okay, squad it's 5pm and the sun is about to go down, get in" Shane said as I thought about the ring.