My little gunner now part 1

MGK x reader
Little smut
Ddlb
Warning: abuse
He doesn't have a kid nor a girl
So no school

Limiting school limits a lot of social interaction
Reader POV

I walk through an alley with a dog I found, I found a box of pizza which is good but then again I'm homeless, welcome to the life of (full name) .

I shared it with the dog aka Machine gun because MGK is my favorite rapper "hey, Machine Gun want some? " I asked before he took the pizza from my hand.

"Your welcome, bitch" I said as he barked "Hey, are you okay? " I heard from my right "MG, run! " I exclaimed before we ran someone footsteps behind us.

"Stop, I just want to help! " I turned around to see a blonde boy with black coat, I start slowing down making him stop "are you okay? " He asked "why care? " I questioned as he looked down for the answer.

"I'm good" I said before walking off "okay" I heard from him.

(Night later)

"Motherfucker" I mumbled as I forgot something at the store, I walk back to the store to find the same boy from the alley "hey" He said as I passed him "hey, DJ just forgot something" I said to the store owner who always let me get my stuff for half.

"Alright, (name) " He said as I got a pack of gum, DJ scan my stuff and I headed out "hey (name) " I heard making me turn around.

"What? " I asked as the Blondie came out of the store "here" He gave me a peice of paper with a Hersey bar on it.

I walked back to an alley to find MG laying down "MG, that dude from last night is crazy, he put his phone number on it and name" I said before looking at the name.

"Kinda of looks familiar" I told MG as he sat in my lap "should I? " I questioned before falling asleep.

(Night)

I walk through the same alley waiting for blonde boy to show up "hey" I said as he was standing under a light pole "oh, I didn't think you would show up" Blondie said "yeah and I didn't think I would show up but we all have our theories some true, some not".

Silence was around us until he spoke up " Why you live in the streets? " "Why are you worried about where I live? " "Because I want to help you"" Yah and the last person who did that left me" I look him in the eye and smirked.

"You think people always going to be nice"" Only if you're nice back""well, if the world ends today then I have a reason to be nice but we don't get what we want nor what we deserve " I explained.

I was ready to walk away before he grabbed my wrist "my name's Colson" Colson said before letting go "the wannabe slim shady from Cleveland high school" I smirked as I said that.

"I was inspired by him" "I bet you were" I looked at the night sky before he continues to speak "you're the emo boy" I looked at him quickly "I was nothing after but a failure" Flashbacks from my mind of that shitty school.

"I liked your ways because you was twisted and didn't care for the world, you bottled up all of your feelings into a notebook" I looked down because I had a crush on him since 10th grade.

"I didn't care much for nothing" I said as I remember him looking my way before smiling and turning to the board, he used to help me when I was being bully.

"How are you? " Was the only thing he said to me after school and before school, he was the only one who knew about the violence in my house because he lived next door.

"I remember seeing you in your window at night, how you kept yourself in the music while your parents was-""don't talk about them" I interrupted him "what happened? You was the one kid who understands how it feels to feel unwanted and unsafe".