CPT (Hamilton cast⬇)

Daveed x reader
Age:14
Reader POV

"Mom, when Daveed coming? " I said impatient "boy, if you don't sit back and play a game! " She yelled back, I roll my eyes as I walk to my room.

My best friend, Daveed, should be coming over in- "(name), Daveed here" My mom said as I rushed down the stairs with my basketball.

"Daveed" I said as we walk outside "(name) before we ball, let's head down to 7-11" "No, I owe dope man" I said before he dragged me to the store.

"(Name)! " Dope man called as he motion for money "I pay for the snow" I said as he shooked his head.

I walked with Daveed before we sneak behind the store, I open the door and sneak and steal snacks with Daveed before ran back to the court.

"Slushie hurts" He said holding his head "don't drink it fast idiot" I said hitting him, we start playing until you can see the sweat dripping on the court.

"Hey, stay at my house? " I asked, I accidentally got a little too close to him making our lips a few inches apart "yeah" He said before we backed away from each other.

I felt my face heat up before we ran to our house to freshen up "(name), you going to be inside or outside but you ain't going to be inside and outside my house! " My mom yelled as I rolled my eyes at her "yes, mom".

I shower but as I shower I get the thought of Daveed kissing me " No" I said as I can't get him out of thought, I got out of shower and lay in my bed with a t shirt and boxers.

"Put on pants! " Daveed said as he throw a bad of chips at me "thanks" I said smiling, we play around before my mom told me to quiet down.

"(Name) " Daveed said as we was eating snacks in the kitchen "yeah" I said before he kissed me, I freeze before kissing back.

He push me up against the counter before I wrapped my arms around his neck "I like you" He said before hearing footsteps "hide" I whispered before my mom entered we hide until she leaves.

We laugh and go upstairs to play call of duty.

(Next day)

I lay in bed with Daveed's feet in my face "what the hell?! " I said as I moved his feet "ay, my feet beautiful don't hate" He said as we go down for breakfast "(name)" He said before he took me outside of the kitchen and kissed me.

I kissed back before pushing him away and helping my mom.

We play ball but it was so different because I was winning with ease and Daveed don't let that slip "Daveed, why aren't you playing? " I asked as he shook himself out of trance.

"Nothing, I'm just.... Hungry! " He exclaimed before dragging me to the nearest McDonalds "Daveed, it's something" I said before he tried to kiss me "Daveed, understand I love you but this is Compton and you know how it is" I said as I walk home.

I like Daveed it just what people will think if they see 2 boys kissing "(name) " I heard, the bitch I hate, my girlfriend, "hey, bae" I said as I kiss her before she dragged me behind a store.

"I don't want to be with you, you spend too much time with Daveed than me! " She exclaimed, I put on my sunglasses and rolled my eyes "we just friends" I said before she left me "wow, just friends huh? " I heard "Davee-"" No, don't talk to me, I understand you wanted to keep our secret safe but I was the one who wanted to show you off ".

He left before I ran back to you house, I cried on my pillow " What's wrong? " My mom asked as she smoked a cigarette "she broke up with me" I lied, I was happy she broke up with me.

"It be okay" "Daveed is not my friend anymore, he wants to be with someone else" I said as she rub my back "I'm sure he be back" She told me before leaving.

(Few months)

I walk down to the basketball court to see a group of boys surrounded one "You waving a white flag while you have a slight lag, you can't see what the different between whispering and listening" I went to close to see the boy was Daveed.

I smiled as he looked at me "and the boy want to take a toy and I'm destroy this little mama's boy" He started getting louder before whispering "but I put the glock on him before the clock strikes nine" He rapped before leaving with the crowd liking him.

I follow him before he turn around "leave me alone-""no, Daveed"" (Name), I don't care""listen I had to say that we was friends because I was scared" I admitted "you're never scared" He said as we walk to his house.

His mom's house was in Oakland, we was at his dad's house "I am I hate when people think of me in a way that will get me mad" I said as he hugged me, I kissed him making him kiss back.

The end

I deleted Instagram because it was blinding me from reality so if you follow me unfollow cause ain't shit going to be on there
Bye baddies