the husband of Freddy Krueger (serial killers ⬇)(3/4 present)

Freddy Kruger x Male reader
Tbh I found serial killers, psychopaths, and creepypasta cute, so I decided on Freddy and actually was like this is going to be difficult

Warning: confusing like the movie but enjoyable
Freddy should be 25 and still alive alive.
You should be 24 and alive.

Reader POV
"Freddy, time for your pills" I opened his door to see him standing there with his jacket on, Freddy was dangerous but not to me.

"I been having dreams" He said as I take his jacket off and sit him down on the bed "about what? " I sit beside him "you" I blushed "I also have been dreaming about you" "Dr. (Last name), you shouldn't be in here without supervision" I rolled my eyes as I went to leave.

"Fine" I look back at Freddy" see you later, Freddy" He waved and smiled "I know the rules, just... Me and Freddy have a different relationship and I trust him more than anyone here" I explain.

"Get back to work" He said.

Everyday, I would go and see Freddy but today was different, I went in to see him rocking back and forth " I did it" He smiled "what happened? Where did all this paper come from? Who are these people? " I asked Freddy.

"They're dead, I killed them" My face dropped "Freddy, calm down, that was a long time ago" He looked at me with wide eyes.

"Tina, Rod, Glen, Marge, Ron, Kerry, Philip, Jennifer, Taryn, Will, Donald, Nancy, Ronald, Joey, Kristen, Sheila, Rick, Debbie" I got flashbacks from news stories of Freddy's killings.

"Next will on menu is Dan, Greta, Mark-"" Freddy! " I yelled "stop, please, I won't get to see you if you kill more people and-"" I need to kill more" I grab his jacket and stuff him inside a much as he struggle to get out.

"Freddy, please, don't " I kiss his lips and leave him.

I stay for the night shift.

I watch the cameras and listen for anything but it was quiet, I was about to dooze off but heard nails on a chalkboard board.

"What the hell is that noise? " I walk down the hallway of the noise with a injection to stab in a patient in case.

I listen as the sound gets louder "I can't turn back around" I said as I looked behind me, I dropped the injection "fuck a wall, wait" I turn around to see a shadow "Freddy" "Let me go and I would let you go" I looked at him as he got closer.

He took his hand and tilted my chin, the cold metal made me shiver as he chuckle.

"My love, you always faked our love to keep your job" He kissed my lips before holding onto my neck tightly "Freddy, let go" "Let me go! " He yelled.

"Fine, the... Keys... Are in... My pocket" I drop to the ground as I run out of air "thanks, sweet heart" I black out.

I laid in a bed with torn walls "Freddy, I know what you did! " I yelled before closing my eyes "hey, love, you need something? " He arrives with a plate of my favorite dinner "you remember after all this time? " I smiled as he took me to a dinner table.

"I love you so much" I smiled as he kissed my cheek, I thought back to him yelling at me and telling me that he would kill the children.

"Don't think about that" He said "okay" I said as I eat with him "I was planning this for a long time" He talks before I looked at the meat move a little "where did you get the meat from? " I asked as I stab it in place.

"You shouldn't know" I looked at him "Freddy, I told you-"" I killed him, Dan, I killed the fucker, be happy I thought of you! " He yelled at me as the chair turned in ripped leather and huge metal scraps like his gloves, it grips my arms, so I couldn't move.