SCP guard

SCP (you want) x guard! male reader

choose an SCP you want except for 999 (I recommend 096 because he cute in human form)

MY DUMBASS REALLY THOUGHT I POSTED THIS 

Requested
Reader POV
I walk down the hallway as I greet the SCPs, it's not creepy anymore seeing their human forms at night but it does disturb me when they attempt at killing me.

I continue walking down the hallways before setting down in the security office, normally it's not this bad.

I heard giggling which reminded me of SCP-999, I got up and went down to his cell.

I looked into the window in the door to see him play with the toys in his human form "hey" I said as I unlocked the door "(name)! " he exclaimed before coming up to me hugging my waist "how are you? " I asked kneeling down to his size.

"Look" he showed me a ball that was covered in orange slime and rolled it on the ground "that's very cool! " I smiled as I watch him kick up in the air and catch it.

That's when a bang was loud and clear, someone was trying to escape.

999 looked at me in fear making me smile at him "seem like someone needs their food for tonight" I say as I get up "I will be back" I smiled at him as I walk out and shut his door.

The banging started becoming louder and faster as I walked down the hallway "let me out" I heard as I got closer to the dented door.

(Personally SCP 096 hits hard in my heart in human form bc why not)

"SCP-(number), calm down" I said as I get my taser ready, I felt a tug on my shirt before seeing 999 "get into your room" I said before a hyper pitch scream ranged through my ears.

Clearly, every SCP didn't hear the screaming or banging.

I had to rush 999 back to his room before hearing a door fall to the ground, not tonight, I walk down to the room with my taser.

SCP-(number) walked out of his room.

If I could say how much lust was in my body from how cute he was, it would be a lot.

He was cute in his human form but once he changed to his regular form, hell will break loose.

I can't shoot a gun or taser at them until they lunge at me, I held the taser at my side and walked slowly over to him, I'm not dumb enough to do this but I need money.

"SCP-(number), it's nighttime, I'm pretty sure you would want sleep along with your peers" I told him as he looked down on me.

I swallowed my spit as fear and anxiety filled me "sir, I think we will all love to be freed" he slowly walks towards me, they say creepy stuff like this once a week but this ranks at number one.

"Freedom, something that is not anywhere but death" I told him before a screech ringed out of a cell making me let my guard down.

I fell on the ground as he kicked, I went to reach for my taser but SCP-(number) put my hands above his.

Not surprised that his hands are bigger than mine's and his scent is more.... I need to get out of my head, I kick his leg but he didn't react.

"Oh darling" he said in a seductive way "you'll need to do much more than that to hurt me" he gripped my neck before sniffing his scent.

It smelled like cum which explains the the stain in his room every couple of nights, also I'm the janitor.

My neck was tightening up but I stood my ground and looked at him, I knew he would be mad if I didn't react to the pain.