Stay out

Billie Joe Armstrong x Ftm reader
So I got an request and I was like my first request this how it feels to be famous 😂🤯😁
Panic! Fic will have to wait for the next week or when I'm finished with it
Y'all are going to be 20 but based around modern time
Billie going to be clueless as fuck so don't judge his ass
Just a little something for the week

Reader POV
I stand on stage at sound check, tuning my guitar and playing around with my bandmates (is Bandmate combined or nah?).

"Okay so the first song is Minority and then we're going to transition to-"" We're here" I heard behind us.

Our opening band is Green Day never heard of their music only one song which is Minority "Billie Joe, the one and only" The boy said "I'm here" I sarcastically said to my friend, the lead singer, but he pushed me off.

I looked to see an boy with eyeliner under his eyes look around before stopping at me.

"He ain't cute" I lied as I got my guitar out and tuned it, I heard quiet footsteps creep towards me.

"Can you be anymore obvious that your here? " I turned to see the same boy "the guys and your band asked if you want anything from (favorite restaurant)? " I sit down on my amp "tell them the same thing I always get" He scurried away. (I learned a new word scurried)

I sit back waiting for them to bring my food backstage before seeing the blond boy, Mike, "hey Mike" I said looking down at my phone laughing and liking posts.

"Hey (name) " My binder was kinda of getting tight but I'm take it off when Mike leaves the room.

I take off my shirt to reveal a binder seperating me from the body I was given by mistake.

I find that big football t-shirt I stole from the oldest band member, our dumb drummer, closet "god my breathing was about to end " I said as my ribs set back to normal and look in the mirror to see a small boy with feminine curve of hips.

I didn't really care for the curves but the things at the top hurted me.

I wish I can get top surgery but I'm scared to get it with all the knives and skin and blood, I gagged at the thought of my body being placed on a table before thinking about the results of my body and seeing a boy without a binder and a boy who could take his shirt off without being judged.

I look at the shirt I was going to put on and read the letters, Cowboys, our drummer always wanted to go to Texas because how much of a fan he was.

"(Name)-" I sequel as the door open and put the shirt in front of me "what's the matter? " "Billie, you shouldn't be in there" The lead singer grabbed his arm before he asked why he couldn't go inside.

Billie POV
I accidentally walked in on (name) putting on a shirt but what's the matter with it "he's transgender, Billie " They explained "and? " I asked not understanding "he haven't had top surgery" "Oh" It still didn't clicked in my head but I pretend it did "but I can still go in right? " They facepalmed as I got more confused.

"It's just a boy with a little feminine" I said "(name) don't like showing his body" They left me as I ate my food and tried to understand why they didn't want me in that room.

I wouldn't care if someone watched me get changed, so why would he care? (Billie is going to be dumb very very dumb in this one, so he can't understand what the fuck is up)

I go into the backroom area to see his food on the table "oh (favorite side) "  I ate some (bitch I would back hand slap you touch my fucking fries🤣) before I heard talking "he so clueless but cute" I hide behind the couch as I heard boots walk the floor before looking out and seeing (name).