my little gunner now part 2

Machine gun Kelly x reader
Smut
Ddlb
How is everything and everyone?

Machine gun Kelly POV

I didn't mean to hurt (name), I thought my heart was better off with my ex but it was a lie, when (name) left Cleveland the whole neighborhood knew to go easy on his mom but my career was growing and I was rising and I was brainwashed by the money and fame.

I wished (name) never ran away because I walked up to the door and his mom came out crying, I knew he was either dead or left, I knew I had to tell my mom what happened so she was with his mom, so I can run to find him.

I didn't run I cried all night looking at the dimond necklace know if I had a chance to give it to him he would smile the smile that he gave me when ever I made a joke.

I stayed in bed looking at his bed wishing he was still there listening to music and writing anything that helped him clear his mind "I wish I called you mine before you ran away" I told him as I leaned my head against his.

"I wish I never ran away, how is my mom? " He asked "I'm sorry (name) but she... Passed away from cancer" I replied slowly as he tried to hold back tears "oh" "I know it hurts" I told him as he cried into my shoulder.

I never did keep that diamond necklace, it broke when I got into a fight with my girlfriend.

"I'm sorry" I told him as he calm down "it's okay, it's my fault I shouldn't have left" He said towards me as he got up and picked up his dog "I forgot what's his name" I tried to change the topic.

"Machine gun" (Name) replied making me smile as I pet Machine gun "why? " I questioned "I liked your music" I looked him in the eye before chuckling.

"It almost 9, I got to get to the studio" I said before running to get a shirt and jacket "hey, I can't risk you running away from me but you can come to the studio if you want to? " I told him.

"I want to go to the studio" (Name) looked at his feet before I realized he doesn't have clean clothes because his other ones have irremovable stains, I ran to get my hoodie and ripped jeans from years ago.

"Here, my hoodie will be big on you but the jeans will probably fit" I told him handing over the clothes "thanks" His hands touched mines making us blush.

I stood near the car for a few minutes before (name) came outside, the hoodie was at mid thigh and his hands was covered by the long sleeves making me melt.

I open the door for him before getting in driving to the studio.

(At the studio)

I opened the door for him making him blush and mutter a thank you "some of my homeboys should be in there" I told him as he looked around the streets nervously "what's wrong? " I asked.

"I'm scared of seeing my dad, he told me he would find me once he got out and he been out since my 18th birthday" He looked around as he talked.

"It's alright no one will get you" I told him before putting my arm around his neck, we walk in and everyone there "so, this is (name), he's going to be living with me and yeah so let's get going" I told everybody before I got to work.

Readers POV

Colson got into the booth and started rapping things he put down, I barely even know I know him anymore, probably because this is not the old Colson I know the one who put his arms around me and kissed me.

The one who make up random jokes, play video games all day, listen to Eminem all day or have his window open wide and hear the whole conversation that he have with MJ, Tay Tay, and Ash Ash(random people).