Diamonds are a gay's best friend

Joker x reader

Smut
Reader POV

I walk down stairs before being stopped "where do you think your going? " Joker said making me stop "to the club" I said confused "fine" He said as he rolled his eyes at my dress and we left to the club.

(You have girl curves in this one)
(The dress didn't upload so just make a random dress in your head)

I walk into the club as I look around "I gotta do a business meeting, bye" Joker said, he kissed me and left to the VIP section.

I went to the bar and sit down "hey, bestie" My friend is the bar tender "sup, how about I get drunk then later on the weekend we get you drunk? " I told her making her agree.

I drink shot after shot before getting drunk after 20 shots, I found this nice dude to dance with me "hey, baby boy, what's your name? " He asked as he was close to me "(name) " I told him not knowing joker was watching me.

"How about another drink? " He asked me as I agreed, I went and dance with him.

I felt a hand on my waist before being pulled back, I was took to the VIP section as I tried to walk "you're never going back out there" Joker told me before I pushed him away and went back to the dude.

I felt being pulled back "Joker" I whined as he pulled me into the back area "stay here" He growled before tying me to a chair "come, J, I was playing".

He left before I got out a knife and cut me out "the advice of carry a knife with you is the best" I said before I looked around to see Joker in a meeting "mistah J, I'm bored" I told him as I sit on his lap making him confused.

"I thought I tied you up.. " He said before I took the knife out "um.. Yeah great advice" I told him before he scoffed and went back to the meeting, I slipped from his lap before leaving to dance.

I get a couple of shots because my drunk state is leaving a little and then I head back out to dance.

I look over to see J wrapping up his meeting before realizing I'm gone, I was grinding against this man before he took me behind a curtain to reveal a room with lights and a pole, a chair was in the corner.

"Give me a private show" He told me before I was pulled back into someone arm, I looked up to see J stab the person in the throat.

"That's why you with me every moment of the day" Joker said before getting the guards to clean up the body.

Joker takes me back to the mansion before pinning me to the wall "you disobeyed me, you're lucky I don't hurt you" Joker told me before dropping me and walk to our bedroom.

I sit on the couch before taking of my diamonds and looking at my self, I'm only wearing my under wear, everything I own makes me confident have that feeling of power because of diamonds.

I put my clothes away before walking upstairs and cuddling with J "I love you,I will never do it again " I told him but knowing I'm going to disobey him again "good" He said knowing about me lying.

I went to sleep.

(Next morning)

I decided to head out and shop, I walk out without telling J, I walk down to the mall before seeing jewels "yes" I told myself as I went in "that diamond ring" I said as I looked at the skull diamond ring that I loved.

I put it on J's card before going to another store and buying more diamonds and a new leather jacket.

I walk out with bags before getting into my car and leaving back to the house "(full name), why did you go out by yourself and took $900 with my card? " Joker said as I smiled at him.

"Because I wanted to go shopping and I wanted diamonds" "You always want diamonds" Joker said as he rolled his eyes, I head up stairs and tried on my diamonds.

"Baby, I'm going to the club, you're staying here" Joker told me "no, I want to go with you" I told him as he looked at my outfit and bit his lips "damn" He mumbled making me blush.

(Fucking dress didn't upload so make another random dress but more showing)

His eyes went up and down my body as he bites his lips "nothing, just hurry" He snapped before leaving, I put on the ring before putting on diamonds earrings.

We rode to the club as I still felt mister J's eyes on me, I got a plan.

I sit with J not wanting last night to happen again, I got a lollipop out before sucking on it making J distracted by my lips "(name)" He said before pointing to the back room making me leave the room swaying my hips.

I know what was happening, I lay on the wall still sucking on the lollipop, Joker came in as I start acting innocent "(name), you know what you're doing" He said laughing "trying to tease, daddy, got daddy worked up" He said as I look at his lump.

"No, I was just eating my lollipop" I explained as I lick the lollipop, he pushed me on my knees before rubbing his erection on my face making my breath hitch.

He take his pants off before forcing his whole dick in my mouth, he moaned before thrusting in and out of my mouth gripping my hair.

I palm myself while gagging on his dick which turn him on even more "I'm going to cum" Was all he completed until filling my mouth with cum and pulling out.

I swallowed him before licking the rest off of his dick "good baby" He said  as he pet my head, I put my lollipop in my mouth before we walked out of the club.

The end

I don't think it's all that but it's good