The Straw Hat Crew

~21 years later~

A lone and small rowboat with a makeshift mast slowly moved across the waters outside of the country Alabasta, sailing away from said country of the desert and north of the porttown of Nanohana. A twenty-eight year old woman laid down against the mast with arms crossed behind her head, looking up at the sky with a Marine cap covering her eyes. But you can see her mouth turned down to a slight frown. One large black sword was on her back almost engulfing her fully due to the size, the sun's rays making it glint silver. Seeming to share its master's agitation. While one significantly smaller sword was on her hip. A messy scar running down from an inch below her left eye and stopping right on the corner of her turned down mouth.

Stupid Crocodile.

The woman thought as her brows furrowed.

"Heeyyyyyyyy!"

She turned her head and saw a boat with a figurehead of a goat, a young boy waving his arms back and forth, a familiar hat on his head. The woman immediately sat up once she saw the straw hat, and waited for the boat to come near her with attentive eyes.

The boat of the rookie Straw Hat Pirates, she thought with an inside grin.

They got close, and the boy with the familiar straw hat, Monkey D. Luffy, leaned forward from his seat on the figurehead.

"Hey lady, did you come from Alabasta?"

She smiled at him and replied that she did indeed 'Monkey D. Luffy'.

The boy blinked and smiled widely.

"You know who I am?" By this point, some of the other straw hats got closer to the woman and watched. Muttering to themselves about another weirdo lost without a ship and they should be careful outside of your hearing range.

"Yup~. I've heard a lot about you from Shanks. He always talked about you."

Luffy's eyes turned wide in happiness as his smile seemed to engulf his whole face.

"Whoa! You know Shanks? How is he?"

She giggled at him. She was everything that Shanks told her he was. Such a sweet kid, with a heavy destiny on his head.

"He's fine. And he's waiting." She said with a knowing smile. She suddenly heard a noise on the boat and moved her head towards it. The crew looked at it as well, at what seemed to be a boy with a long nose shaking in fear in the floor.

Uh oh.

"L-Luffy! Get away from her!"

Luffy tilted his head innocently and saying why.

"Cause she's the 'Ex-Marine Silver Blood
(Y/N)! She's defeated pirates and marines alike! She doesn't care who's in her way!" Some of the crew gasped or made noises of shock.

Oh shit. You thought with a sweatdrop as the situation escalated.

"Didn't she fight a Warlord of the Sea as well?"

"She also always left a bloody mess of her victims, who only saw a flicker of silver until they died! Hence her name 'Silver Blood!"

By this point, all of them were looking at you warily. Some already wanting to get their weapons out. A certain green haired one looking at you carefully, and seemed to be eyeing your buster sword on your back.

You frowned and pouted.

"That isn't very nice."

"YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO POUT!" Three yelled at you as you laughed sheepishly and  scratched your nose. You looked at Luffy and saw him staring at you, an unreadable look on his face.