The Comedic Duo

They ran easily through Level 3, as Magellan was right behind them Inazuma and Ivankov decided to stay behind and distract him.

Luffy wanted to go back, but Bon told him they had to move forward. Jimbei and Crocodile made an interesting observation as they ran within Level 2. Saying that the floor was empty of prisoners and the cells were wide open. You commenting that there were perhaps more prison outbreaks that were outside of their influence. When they finally reached Level 1, you stood by Crocodile as Jimbei and Luffy seemed to handle the demon guards.

Both of them waiting, until a blue haired and red nosed man didn't see where and who he bumped into as he was running. You rose an eyebrow as his friend came to him in concern with a weird hairstyle that looked like a...3? You tilted your head at the spectacle, wanting to figure out why everyone looks weird in Impel Down. The blue haired man seems to have quite a temper, something that made you smirk as he said:

"Oi! Try looking where you going you crock of—DILE?!?!" The man's eyes widened out of his head as you attempted to hold back laughter at his and friends face as he stuttered out a "Boss?!?" Crocodile's dismissive comment to what seemed to be another past subordinate and the way 'Mr. 3's' eyes seemed to be streaming with tears made you give a mighty laugh as you had to lean over and hold your knees from the spectacle.

"S-S-Silver Blood (Y/N) as well?!" You straightened up from your laughing attack as you looked at the men on the floor, your shoulders feeling lighter from the spectacle.

"Man, that was funny. I like you guys~! What's your names?" You said with a grin, as the blue haired man and Mr. 3 seemed to get red in the face. Something Crocodile didn't miss as his eyes narrowed. Which made Mr.3 immediately tight lipped as he didn't dare to answer, not from what the rumors he heard when he was in Baroque Works.

"O-of course," the blue-haired man stuttered as he began to stand up, "you would w-want to know the great Captain Buggy's name!" He ended with a nervous laugh, feeling sweat going down his back as the former Warlord seemed to be glaring daggers at him.

Your eyes brightened in recognition at the name.

"Buggy? As in Buggy the Clown?" You asked, which made Buggy's face flush even more.

"You know me? I-I mean of course you would know the great Captain Buggy!" Buggy stated in false confidence, ignoring the way Mr. 3 whispered his name in warning as he glanced between his friend and former boss. You laughed once again at the man's personality, seeing what Shanks meant when he told you countless times about his friend. You felt a sting to your heart at the mere thought of him, but you answered Buggy.

"Heh, Shanks' has talked to me about you. He said you guys were friends, but it sounded like rivals to me." You said with a tight smirk as Buggy widened his eyes at you.

"You know Shanks?!" He then paused in thought, his hand under his chin...

"Wait...aren't you the red head idiot's girl—" Mr. 3 pushed Buggy out of the way, causing some of his limbs to leave him in surprise. You tilted your head at the spectacle as you wanted to laugh again, but hid it with a hand covering your mouth. Immediately brightening up once again.

"A-Ah-Ahahaha! My partner tends to talk too much. P-ple-please forgive him, Silver Blood..." Mr. 3 bowed as he sweat bullets. The apology was more meant for Crocodile. He's positive his friend would never breathe again within this world if Buggy kept going. It was then they finally noticed Luffy and Jimbei, seeing them defeat the Demon Guards and you noticed that Luffy knew them. You stating it as you watched again with amusement when Buggy saw the okama's come through. While Mr. 2 kicked their faces multiple times in a twirl. You commenting to Crocodile that he truly had odd subordinates, Crocodile only giving a "hmph" as he didn't even glance over. Your eyebrows furrowed.