Slowly Fading

Another death passed.

And the Strongest Man alive was no more, as he stood with a confident pose. Not giving into the effects of gravity, never to fall.

'Mourn later.' Your mind supplied as you continued with your attacks, panting and gasping. Your moves getting slower and slower, blood coming down onto your left eye. A past wound from Impel Down reopening, as your left scarred cheek was marked by a red trail.

Pain.

More pain. More sweat. More blood.

By the point where they were almost near the ships, you were hoping that all the blood you're  feeling on your body wasn't yours. And that the cause of your hazy vision was because of those blasted blood trails that came from your head, and not because of how close you were to just falling over.

'Keep moving! For Luffy! For Ace!' One part of your mind yelled, helping your body move forward with a smudge more of adrenaline.

A sweltering heat came from below, and you couldn't help but widen your eyes when Akainu appeared from underground before the three of them.

Your sensing abilities seems to have gone, but it didn't stop you from sluggishly throwing an attack his way. With an assist from Ivankov.

"Tengoku no...Tsuyomi...!"

"Hell Wink!"

Sadly, it did not stop the blasted Admiral to stop giving chase towards them. You were starting to grow concerned. Not only is your energy depleting, and your sensing ability for Haki is messed up, but the amount of Buso Haki within you is nearly gone. The most you would be able to do is three normal Haki infused attacks and only one Kuro to Gin at the most.

'Shit.'

Akainu was right on their tails, as the three of them were about to jump to the now once again frozen ocean.

'Shit!'

You cursed as you tried to deflect Akainu's attack towards the three of them, only to be burned on your right hand where you were holding your sword and landing fiercely on the ground with a strangled cough. Hearing Jimbei giving a pained cry as he landed near you, you trying to push your shaking and protesting body to move.

"Out of my way! The both of you!" Akainu demanded, his dark eyes glancing towards
(Y/N) coldly. Who was trying to lift herself up with loud pants and gasps, and had her eyes narrowed defiantly at him. Akainu scoffed.

"It seems Silver Blood, that you are willing to put your life on the line for this boy as well. Tell me," Akainu walked up towards the three of them as Jimbei assessed the wounded Luffy, "do you really believe he will become Pirate King?"

You said nothing. Only having dangerous slitted eyes as your answer to the unimpressed Admiral.

"I see...if you truly believe that, then he must be eliminated first and foremost."

Your eyes widened. You tried to scramble upwards to stop the Admiral's fist, anything to stop him from hitting Luffy. Only for you to stop with a pained hiss from your burnt hand.

'No! Not him too...!'

A wall of sand appeared, cutting the Admiral in half.

Your eyes glanced over at the familiar figure and your shoulders unconsciously relaxed at the man.

"Croc...y..." You croaked, a hint of a relieved smile. You would have to apologize to him for your earlier behavior. From how the man has been throughout this war, you should hug him after this.

"Sables!"

Or not.

You tried to hold onto something as you were being whisked away by a sand tornado along with Jimbei and Luffy, but all you had was your Black Heaven's Judgement. And that was being a problem, your burnt hand and all.