Roomate

You grumbled something incoherently as you woke up once again. Deciding to wake up quietly instead of announcing it to the whole level. You slowly opened your eyes, immediately honing in on your hat that is still on the ground. You gazed at it with no expression visibly on your face, but you wished that you could somehow reach it without—

"Awake Gin Chi?" You glanced up to see Crocodile looking down at you as he sat on the bench only a few feet away from you. You tried to straighten yourself against the wall, your pride getting in the way of looking weak in front of people. Even if it caused you to breath heavily and sweat come down your face.

Especially a man like Crocodile.

You noticed loud voices from the other prisoners, talking amongst themselves.

"Do you think when she meant 'we're going to get rescued' she meant us as well...?!"

"She's psycho! Clearly Silver Blood can't possibly think a rookie would become Pirate King?!"

"Where's that Minotaurus?!?! Maybe it can beat some good sense into her!!"

The prisoners seemed to be in a craze from what you said, you thought with irritation.

"Can they...shut their ugly mouths up?" You murmured, annoyed.

"They've been like this ever since your little confession Silver Blood. They've been spouting nonsense for hours." Crocodile said, his own irritation from the noise coming through his tone. You frowned.

'He's in a bad mood. Not good.'

"Mah..." You sighed, "It won't be long until the Minotaurus does come, but that will probably cause more noise if it only comes for me." You let out all in one breath, you need to learn how to stop talking so much in your state. It's not good for you. Not with how much energy you have, and what talking loudly does to your throat because of the poison.

Crocodile hummed.

"Still naive as ever." You huffed, offended.

"What I know as fact is not being naive." You replied, causing Crocodile's eyes narrowed.

"You truly believe that Straw Hat will come in time? That he will be the one that will become King of the Sea?"

"I don't believe. I know. Just like I knew they were going to treat me like this, how my crew would react to my reckless and perhaps stupid actions, and how I know," your eyes tightened in determination as you looked at him "That I'm going to become the strongest woman in the world."

Crocodile gave an amused chuckle, and then you were suddenly reminded on why you called him a cocky bastard inside your head.

"Saying something like that, would get you mocked Silver Blood. You should be lucky I'm more kind to what you say then the others here."

And there's the creepiness, you thought with a mild sweatdrop. He hasn't changed from his time being here, but whatever. 'You should be lucky' blah, blah, BLAH! It's things like that that make your blood boil around him, but you don't have the energy so all you did was glance away and give an "Ah..." Crocodile didn't seem to like your dismissal, for you sensed movement in front of you and all of a sudden the sand man is a little too close to your bloody and beat body.

You have made a mistake. An error of judgement. Maybe you can try to calm him–

"What was that Silver Blood?" He asked with a smirk.

–down. Yeah, hell no. Your eye twitched in irritation as you straightened your shoulders as best you could against the wall as you looked at Crocodile.