Meeting an Okama

More hours passed. It was becoming difficult for you to tell how many days are left before Ace's execution date. You think there's ten days or so left before it happens. Your mind always wandered when the pain was becoming less and less effective, until it became the norm. How long will Luffy take? Will he come in time before they collect Ace? Or will he arrive at the last second in Marine HQ like those heroes within books? How long will take for them to realize you won't say anything? Can they take a hint? And just send you to Level 6 already? You want to talk to Ace and give him something to hope for.

He needs it more then you.

Magellan then surprised you. After you received your little scraps of food for the day.

They threw you into Level 3. Bloody and all. Shit...it's hot. The blood didn't help. Not only that, but you were the only one that was chained to a wall and not have a cell to at least sit in. No.

You were forced to stand.

You scoffed, annoyed. Whatever. This doesn't affect you either way, but you are starting to sweat.

Your stomach growled.

You frowned.

'Great...'

It didn't help that most of your clothes are burnt off, as well as barely hanging on because of the whippings. The other prisoners were staring as well. You glared at them and used Haki, causing them to faint. You rolled your eyes, weaklings.

You found entertainment though. This one man tried to teach his cell mates how to do...ballerina? Good thing they placed you with entertainment, or else you would've broken the chains and see what else they would do in alarm.

"Un! Deux! Troooooois~~~!!!"

You let out a small laugh. Seeming to catch his attention. He was a strange looking man, with makeup on his face and a strong cleft chin. He was stranger when he seemed to twirl up to the bars of his jail cell as his cell mates tried to catch their breath.

"Hello! Are you a new prisoner~?" He cheerfully greeted, causing you to smirk in amusement at the man.

"Yeah, I am."

"That's no good, they should've let you us in the cells. Awfully lonely by yourself." He tutted. He then asked an interesting question.

"Un! Do you want to be my friend strange miss?!" He said loudly with a strange pose. You busted out laughing.

"What's your name?" You asked once you regained control, your curiosity officially peaked.

He perked up and gave a twirl.

"I was formerly Mr. 2 of Baroque Works, but you may call me Bon Clay~!"

Your eyes widened. Baroque Works. That was Crocodile's organization. A nagging feeling then came within you, trying to tell you something as your eyes narrowed.

"Is Crocodile here?" You asked, the feeling subsiding when Bon Clay nodded but was unaware of where the former Shichibukai was.

'Level 6. Well shit. I have to say hi to two people now.' Your smirk then turned to a nostalgic small smile, one you didn't realize appeared on your face. You missed that grump. Wonder how he'll react to you being there in Impel Down as well. You smirked. That will be fun.

"Well, Bon," you began, "I'm Ex-marine Silver Blood (Y/N). But you can just call me (Y/N)."

Bon Clay's mouth dropped immediately down to the ground. Fellow awake prisoners following suit.

"'Ex-Marine Silver Blood (Y/N)'?!"

.

.

.

Yay~!

Mr. 2 has returned!

And the grumpy Croc shall come soon, don't worry Crocodile fangirls. He's coming. But let's continue.

Countdown to you know who~: 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Main Pairings
Shanks: 16
Mihawk:21
Crocodile:6
Doflamingo: 12
Smoker: 9
Lucci: 12

Side Pairings
Kaku: 1
Paulie: 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS VOTED AND COMMENTED!! I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE THING FOR THE READERS WHO HAVE DONE SO!! XD

I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A NICE DAY/NIGHT!! XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FANART CORNER

Nope.

***MEME CORNER***