Your Father

It was a night of festivities as they sailed the Grand Line. Everyone celebrating from the fact that you finally accepted them.

You accepted them.

After all the years of their hard work and dedication, all for them to just be under you. For you to be their captain. Their one and sole captain. The captain that touched their lives in a similar yet unique way. The captain that saved them when they first laid eyes on you. The captain that had a high ambition and they knew that you would do it. The captain that didn't take anything from anyone.

The captain, that was oh so kind to everyone. Accepting. Understanding. And had a past they couldn't quite understand, but that didn't matter.

You were there now. With them.

You asked on what their dreams were, with them glancing at one another as they said for the past years, their dream was to be accepted by you. Your eyes widened.

Their dream was for you to accept them?

That was their dream?

You questioned it out loud, and the whole crew nodded.

"That's all we truthfully ever wanted," the head cook-Zuko-began as Korra cut in. "We always dreamed of the day you would accept us. To see
us." The shipwright woman smiled,  the crew following with their own proud and bright grins. You gave a smile of your own.

"What's you first order, Captain?" Jet asked, his hands on his two katana a on his hips. Being the dutiful first mate.

You contemplated.

You did want to visit Smokey before this. Actually, before the whole thing about the marines wanting you to be a warlord you wanted to visit him. And you managed to catch where he was by a talking soldier as you and the other Warlords were walking through the halls. You've felt like you haven't seen him in forever. But...

"What was the last thing you've guys heard about my father?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They arrived at the summer island, that was rumored to have all sorts of ferocious beasts within. That were somehow made of rare metal within their fur and teeth. The natives greeted them, and answered their questions if they saw a man that passed through here that held the name 'Silver' them saying that the only other visitor they had was a lone man that didn't give his name. But that was three months ago. They weren't even sure if he left the island or not, the island being big and filled with forests with dangerous beasts that can use Haki.

"He's not dead." You said, the crew and natives glancing at your set expression. Confident that he didn't die from the weather or the creatures in this island. You believed your father wasn't weak enough to die, despite his old age. And you'll find him.

"Be careful young one," the chief stated as he looked at you with a grim face, "the creatures have been quite ferocious for the past few weeks. And we aren't quite sure on the reason." The chief warned, you looked at him and then nodded slowly.

As you walked with the rest of the Silver Judgement Pirates, the crew was wondering how they were going to deal with them if they face them. You quickly cut in.

"Do not kill them." You ordered, Jet and Hak glanced at you and slowly nodded. But Taka was confused.

"What? But that old chief said they're vicious." The raven-haired doctor said with furrowed brows, her fingers already ready with sharp scalpels to attack.