The Empress

It's been like this for hours.

Days probably. Sometime the Minotaurus would cause you to pass out, mostly because of how hard it hit and how you'd sometimes cough cause of the poison.

You'd sleep, listen to the annoying prisoners and tell them to shut up, listen to Crocodile's low voice as he commented that you looked worse for wear, and try to give hope to Ace that he's not getting executed. It was difficult when the other prisoners were nosy and decided to give their own obnoxious comments, but you have to give your friend hope. And comfort that everything will be alright. Ace still called you an idiot, and when did you even find out about his capture?

"Honestly, about five days before I came here. I had suspicions about Blackbeard...so I wanted to confirm it with...Shanks. So I went to Saboady to get my ship coated with my crew, except I found out from someone else. The pinkie bastard, Doflamingo, was the one that told me."

That just caused more noise and uproar then before as Ace couldn't believe that you knew him as well.

"How exactly do you know that man, (Y/N)-San?" Jimbei questioned with surprise in his voice while all Crocodile was give an unamused "Hmph". Crocodile not liking Doflamingo is common knowledge for you.

"First met him as a marine like two other Warlords, that I rather not say." You answered, wanting to keep the secret of you knowing Warlords so it won't get back to the marines.

Ace's eyes narrowed, already suspecting that the other Shichibukai was Crocodile at the time. So you know three Warlords, and a Yonko...which reminds him... Ace didn't miss how his friend said Shanks name with less of a cheerful or happy tone then before. Your love for the Red Hair was always obvious to him, but now he's not sure.

Ace remembered what Crocodile said about reading between the lines and glanced at the man. The sand user seemed to sense his gaze as he glanced back at him, a knowing and arrogant smirk on his features.

Ace gritted his teeth.

Your days were like this, passing out, getting beaten, sleeping, wondering if you will ever have the urge to pee, listening to Crocodile's comments with his deep voice but you giving a quiet warning of his name when the prisoners suddenly felt they should show their hate towards the noble pirate Yonko Whitebeard when Ace and Jinbei were talking about him, until—

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were hearing loud talking and yells in the background as you tried to sleep and get your energy back from your earlier beat down of the Minotaurus. You gave a frown of irritation when a sudden pop was heard.

"Can you guys...quiet down? Someone...is trying to sleep here..." You quietly grumbled.

"You! The one who doesn't know beauty when she sees it!!"

Your eyebrows furrowed. That annoying voice... Your eyes widened as you turned your head to the left.

"YOU! The hell you doing here you vain woman?!" You yelled, adrenaline and irritation fueling your tired body.

Boa Hancock. User of the Love Love fruit.
Also the most vain and arrogant women in existence. You remembered coming across her island once in your travels in the Calm Belt. They had the most interesting of foods as you were there and listened to their stories, the women wanted you to stay and for you not to go to the man infested world. When you declined, they persuaded you to greet their beautiful and kind empress. Something that you didn't mind, for she didn't seem cruel when the women and young girls talked about her. It changed when you saw how Hancock acted. Unimpressed, you attempted to walk out, until Hancock tried to use her power on you.