Something is Coming

"Hey! Mihawk! (Y/N)! What are you doing?"

A familiar voice yelled out to the two of you,  you yelped and jumped in surprise, which caused both you and the swordsman to fall on the ground. You being between the swordsman's legs as he laid flat on the ground looking up at the sky with what it seemed to be a glare.

"That Red-Hair has horrible timing." He muttered, but (Y/N) didn't hear him as you sat up from the swordsman's body, him following afterwords as they heard Shanks obnoxious laugh. You flushed in embarrassment, as well as being in the presence of the kind red-headed man that saved you so long ago. A hand came in front of your face, which was connected to Mihawk. You slowly took it, ignoring at what just happened between them. And immediately felt an arm around your shoulder, you flushed as you saw Shanks happy face next to you.

"Sh-Shanks! How you've been?"

The smiling man laughed, his cheeks red and you suspected he might be drunk. He replied heartily that he was alright.

"Dahaha! I'm alright! What about you, (Y/N)? What have you been up to since the last time we saw each other?"

You grinned up at him.

"I saw Luffy."

Shanks widened his eyes and his bright smile grew wider, him saying you'll talk when they join the party again. You glanced back at the silent Mihawk and said for him to join, Shanks sliding his eyes towards him as well with a small smile.

Mihawk glanced at them.

"I shouldn't have come in the first place." He said, and began to turn away until he felt a hand within his own. Your hand.

"Come on Mihawk, it's more fun with you around."

You tugged him lightly as he stared at you with those eyes of his, Shanks arm-now empty- at his side as he watched with patient eyes. And then replacing it with a big grin, having his arm around Mihawk's shoulder now to turn him towards the party.

"Come on, you should listen to (Y/N), Mihawk!" Shanks prodded the swordsman. "Besides, what are you gonna do? Go back all the way to your creepy castle when you're already here? Sounds like a waste to me!"

"Yeah," you agreed, tugging him again just as Shanks did it as well. "You're here already so let's have some fun with everybody. It'll be different without you."

In the end, he went with the two. Despite giving the two idiots a glare.

"Mfghe! Egfhhy ish (Y/ffjk)!" Lucky greeted happily with a wave as he sat by a makeshift table of crates with food in front of him as the three of you drew closer, your head turning towards the large Red Hair pirate with a smile. "Hosgjd artgh yougfh? Hopefht nofgth ingh anfee chroublh leefgh lafgh phimfe. Mfghj ighj angfgh kmghp ifland."

"She can't understand a thing you're saying, Lucky." Said Rockstar, one of the newest members of the Red Hair pirates as he made a face at his superior ranking pirate's food fly everywhere only for the large man have a technique with his tongue to even catch the crumbs. To not waste it of course! "I can't understand anything that you said either."

"Hey Lucky!" You answered, letting go of Mihawk's hand and drawing closer to everyone's cheering and tips of mugs against each other either to you to welcome you back with grins or simply continuing their drinking games. Mihawk pushing Shanks hand off him only for the man to laugh and draw him closer and say he should greet everyone too while Mihawk replied he doesn't need the Red Hair to be around him to do that. You stood on the opposite end of the crate by Lucky and Rockstar and the other members, hand to your hip. "I'm doing pretty good and see you're winning in a food competition by yourself again! And I don't get into trouble, how many times do I gotta say that? That island just surprised me. Really!"