Mask, Gone

"Captain!"

"Stop!"

Voices went over your head as you continued to walk towards the Admiral, who spotted you with his dark eyes as you continued your confident stride.

Two bodies came in your way in front of you, one Jet, the other Hak your mind supplied as you continued without a pause.

"(Y/N)! Stop! Whatever you're thinking won't help!"

"Listen to Jet, Captain! We gotta go, let Whitebeard handle him!"

You continued with your eyes hidden behind your cap, and then you rose your head.

Jet and Hak froze.

You walked past your two crew members, who were nervously sweating from what they saw in your eyes.

'(Y/N)...looked like she was going to kill us...' They both thought, as they didn't dare to turn around to the woman.

You're not their captain.

Doflamingo gave a small hum as he had his hand in the air, sunglasses glinting as he watched the young once marine hold a different sort of expression then usual. A knowing smile then slid across his face, him slowly lowering his hand.

Sand began to materialize beside (Y/N) as you walked, a cigar forming with a scowling scarred face quickly appearing after it.

"Silver Blood. Stay levelheaded." The woman said nothing. Not even a glance. Just kept on walking.

Crocodile's scowl deepened, a frown on his face.

"You're kidding yourself if you think you can beat an Admiral." The Warlord said for naught, for you weren't listening.

Crocodile swallowed a deep growl that wanted to come up his throat. The woman was being rash and was not listening to his warnings. Your emotions have gained complete control over you.

He reached his hand, to come upon your shoulder to stop you with force if words seemed to have not worked.

"Gin Chi—"

The resigned Warlord stopped.

Your large sword was pointing directly at him, only a few centimeters from his scarred face.

"Crocodile." (Y/N) called, voice cold. The bloody nickname that you deemed for him did not release from your lips. And Crocodile remembered on why there was so much fear around the infamous ex-marine Silver Blood. Why each time someone recognizes that hat on your proud head and that famous sword that was on your back that moved with your body in confidence, they would freeze or run.

Those 'rumors' were truth.

For the former Warlord can visibly see the flash of silver within your blade. Threatening.

'She who always left a bloody mess of her victims, who only saw a flicker of silver before their death.'

Silver Blood.

That is the woman before him. But you are different from the one he knows. This was the one he did not want to be acquainted with, back when he was forming his plans in Alabasta.

Crocodile shifted, as he gazed at the distant eyes of the former marine.

"Do not touch me." Was all you said, before you turned your back towards him like he was just a bug. Something that would normally anger him but all he feels is a bitter taste in his mouth as his narrowed silver eyes could only watch the woman known as Silver Blood walking to what the Warlord thinks is your demise.