Comforting

You nodded and went back to running and moving guards easily out of the way with Crocodile and Jimbei doing the same. They soon reached the exit of Impel Down...only to see no ships.

"What's going on..?!" Buggy questioned loudly in despair as you stood looking out in the pier.

"It seems they weren't idiots like we thought." Crocodile commented. The prisoners beginning to wail in defeat and despair as you stood with your arms crossed, Black Heaven's Judgement being back on behind you in its place as you looked out into sea spotting silhouettes of navy ships. 

"We came so far!"

"I don't wanna go back!"

"We're done for!"

"It isn't over yet." The others glanced at you and your confident posture, your eyes determined with your Marine cap proudly on your head. "We didn't come this far for nothing. Look ahead."  Jimbei nodding his head at your words as he pointed for the others, but they were wondering how they would be able to reach that far. Jimbei replying that we can leave it to him. Jimbei took down one of the gigantic doors and put it on the ocean, Jimbei saying only the ones who are determined enough to step onto it as he dove in with the door on his back.

The prisoners looked hesitant, but you immediately jumped onto the door with a confident smirk, following you were Crocodile and Mr. 1.

"That's it? Alright then..."

"Wait a minute! Aren't you forgetting about me?!" You turned your head to see Buggy standing proudly with his hands on his hips. Your eyes brightened some once more, you felt at ease and lighter with the odd man. Buggy's weird expressions and the things he's said makes you put what you learned in the back of your mind.

"Ah, Buggy! You coming too?" You exclaimed, not noticing how Crocodile's eyes narrowed when Buggy's face flushed once more and started stuttering. "I-I know you need m-me so of course I'm coming with you!" The prisoners cheered on how their Captain was brave as Buggy laughed to himself somewhat nervously, feeling the former Shichibukai's stare on him. You laughed and nodded as Buggy got a small Transponder Snail, Crocodile then impatiently hurried Buggy up.

"Oi, let's get moving already."

Buggy hurried up and squatted in the front of the three of them. "Alright! Let's do this!" Buggy exclaimed, as Jimbei quickly swam forward once everyone was situated. You heard the crowd behind them cheer in anticipation to see them fight. They were mostly excited for Captain Buggy though.

Strange...you gazed at Buggy. He doesn't seem that strong...no matter. "Hey Buggy, let's see what you're made of." You said with your arms crossed as you looked at the man that was making a weird expression as he looked behind them. He suddenly stopped and swallowed hard, seeing from the corner of his eye how Crocodile was looking at him. 'He's going to die if she keeps talking to him! But...' Buggy glanced over at Silver Blood who had a small grin on her face as she looked at him. Buggy blushed once again.

"I'm going to show my mighty Muggy Ball—", he was interrupted by cannons firing.

"They're shooting at us!" Buggy said with his eyes seeming to come out of his sockets. You put a hand on Kuroi ten'nosabaki in preparation if Jimbei couldn't dodge them all.

"Eh, it's fine." You said with no worries.

"It seems they spotted us." The sand man rumbled.

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO CALM?!" Buggy sputtered.

Jimbei warned them that he was going to launch them, causing Buggy to stutter and move around in a panic as Jinbei sank into sea with cannon balls being fired and missing right beside them.