Let's Ride This Wave

The sea's currents suddenly got stronger, causing the ship to go faster, you tensed in preparation. A large shadow sent over the ship, causing you to curse as you turned around. The prisoners started to panic as you continued to curse to yourself.

"Shit...I don't think I can slash that." You said with a mock frown.

"Why would you think you could anyway?!" The prisoners exclaimed at you as Luffy said to Jimbei they have to do something, not liking being taken down by a mere tsunami before arriving to the battlefield.

You then saying it was alright, the prisoners exclaiming loudly that of course an insane person like you would say that.

"No. If we just ride the tsunami, we'll be alright." Jimbei nodded and commanding for them to pull the sails, but the prisoners didn't seem to understand.

"Shouldn't we get away?!"

"What are you saying you ass?! We have to get away!" Buggy exclaimed, in full panic mode as well. You would've laughed if the situation wasn't so serious. They had fruit users on this ship and it was needed to arrive at Marineford.

"Buggy, it's going to be alright. Calm down." Buggy turned towards you.

"We're going to die! What do you mean calm down?!" You frowned as you looked over at him, saying your next few words slowly. "Have any of you never gotten caught at a tsunami before? They're all around the New World in my travels, and I've lived through them. We're going to be okay if we follow Jimbei's orders and ride directly at the wave." This made Buggy's shoulders less tense at your words, as he blinked in understanding and felt lighter. Like he trusted you. But the others still had their doubts.

"We have to jump overboard!"

"Help! Help!"

"How long have you guys been pirates?" Crocodile questioned, annoyed as he sat over the railing with crossed arms and legs smoke coming out of his cigar. "Are you all amateurs? Gin Chi is correct, if we turn around now, we'll take the wave on the side of the ship and capsize." The prisoners paled at the thought as Crocodile looked down at them in irritation.
"We have no other option." He finished, Jimbei pushing away Buggy as he said that they were correct and told them to hold onto something as they ride the wave.

You glanced around to see the best spot to ride, feeling adrenaline rush through you in anticipation. "Silver Blood." A low voice interjected from above, your eyes narrowed as you looked up at Crocodile. "Come." He ordered.

"I'm still upset at what you did. There shouldn't be any valid reason for why you did it either."

Crocodile openly showed his irritation through his voice, "I do not like repeating myself."

You huffed at his attitude, but nonetheless went by him to hold onto the railing. You looked over at him with a small glare and a blush.

"You better not complain when I start laughing like a maniac once the ride starts then."

Crocodile rose an eyebrow but made no comment besides repeating a word in curiosity.

"Ride...?" He echoed as they went up the wave, their shoulders touching as you started to laugh at the feeling on your stomach as they went up while the others screamed for their lives. When you continued to laugh beside him, Crocodile glanced at you.

"You weren't lying about laughing like an idiot."

You turned to him, offended.

"I never called myself an idiot Croc-y!"

As they were about to get to the best part, it stopped.