Two Birds One You

"GET OFF ME PINKIE! Stupid bird!"

"Awwww~, my little marine seems to be upset."

"Stop calling me that you bastard! You're so intolerable! Why did it have to be you?!"

"Oh stop it, you're going to make me cry you know." Doflamingo gave a little pout as if to show, but quickly went back to his shit eating grin as he brought the young woman closer to his bare chest.

"Silver Blood, just ask for assistance and I'll help you get released." Mihawk stated with with a hand already going to Yoru.

How did you get stuck here?

Well, it so happened that on the next island, you were met with a flying pink and heavy mass going right at you and bringing you to the ground. Only to be met with a smirking Doflamingo.

"Fufu~. You know I love it when you're under me little marine~." Your eyes widened as you flushed in anger and from what the large man said. A slash was heard, Doflamingo quickly jumping away from your fallen body to dodge the cut. Your eyes moved towards where it came from, only to have your eyes widen once again.

"Mihawk?!" You gasped.

Mihawk glanced towards you and gave a nod in greeting. Your eyes then narrowed, as you turned your eyes on the both of them. Questioning them on why they are both here.

Like you suspected, this wasn't a coincidence.

"You've caught the World Government's attention once again, little (Y/N)~. They want you to come to Holy Marijoa." Doflamingo answered with an amused grin. At your confused gaze, Mihawk interjected.

"It seems they wish for you to become a Shichibukai. And wish for your answer from your own mouth, Gin Chi."

So stupid.

It made your blood boil at the thought of what they're doing and thinking.

"Tsk...! Then why did they have to send two people to tell me this?" You questioned, annoyed.

"The marine who gave me the message said it would only be me." Mihawk stated, his gold narrowed eyes moving towards his fellow Warlord in suspicion.

When you gave the Mingo a pointed look at that, he only gave you a grin.

"I happened to hear about it, so I thought why not?" He answered, but then he just had to use that blasted powers of his to bring you closer to him.

"Stop it you bastard! Don't you dare try to kiss me! Don't- DONT!" You yelled out curses with a red face from anger and embarrassment as the flamingo loving man placed a kiss on your neck, and LICKED.

A vein popped from your forehead.

That's it.

You didn't care about the strings and pushed your arm out to get Black Heaven Judgement's handle and gave a swipe, immediately being released by the man as he grinned and noticed your flushed face. You ignored his statements as you rubbed your neck angrily, a glare matching your red cheeks as you said that why couldn't it just be Mihawk.

Doflamingo pouted and gave a small whine, making you get another tick mark.

"Stop that!" You yelled. You quickly steadied your breathing as you went to business.

"How am I even going to get there? I only have a small boat." You left the bit out where there was no way they were going to fit to yourself. It was fairly obvious.