This...is...NOTHING!

Sometimes the two parts of your brain fight each other. The more logical part of your brain is telling you to just shut your mouth and be quiet. The more idiotic and possibly insane part of you, wants to do the exact opposite. To yell, to scream, and just talk until your mouth falls off. Just to see people get annoyed and pissed off.

Heh. Piss.

You wondered if the poison is making you loopy as you stood in the elevator between Magellan and Hannyabal. The blond woman, the chief jailor-Domino-, studiously quiet along with Saldeath and two guardsman. All these people just for your little self, makes you all giddy and flattered.

"What's...with all...the peo...ple?" You gasped out, the poison rapidly gaining affect.

"We can't have a person like you with no people around." Hannyabal surprisingly answered, but then quietly muttered. "If the warden wasn't here and you escaped, I can finally have Impel Down.

(Y/N) hummed as you looked at their blurry forms. You can barely see anymore, and have already lost all feeling on your face, neck, and upper arms. Hell. You barely heard Saldeath's own comment.

"How is Silver Blood still standing...?" He asked the Chief Warden Magellan, but was surprised when you gave your own answer.

"Pride."

The elevator doors opened and they walked beside you towards the cells. You heard murmurings of the other prisoners commenting about the new prisoner being a girl, and began hoot calling. You wished you had the energy to yell at them to shut up, or use Haki. But your body's destroyed. You can barely move without wanting to just fall over. You've been hiding it well, but you don't know how long you can keep it up. You need to sit...maybe just sleep a little—NO!

You snapped back to attention, resolve coming through your veins once again. Not until you talk to Ace.

You didn't expect to see Garp talking to him first, if that broad back and his distant strong voice hinted anything. You widened your eyes.

"Garp...?" You called, unsure. Garp looked over at the group and questioned Magellan if this is a new prisoner. Magellan confirming that this was 'Ex-Marine Silver Blood (Y/N)'. Garp absentmindedly nodded until his eyes widened.

"(Y/N)?!" He yelled. The prisoners then gasping as well in shock, eyes wide. A certain Fire Fist was the most shock as he looked at his friend. "(Y/N)...?" He whispered with disbelief. He can barely recognize you.  All that...blood. Jimbei stared quietly at the scene before him. So this was the famous daughter of Silver of the Molten Metal. He never expected to see you like this. A man in the shadows with a hook looked quietly at the scene before him, a hand on his golden hook.

You attempted to smirk.

"Sur...prise. I didn't...ex..pect to see you here...Garp...after all these years..." You managed to squeeze out, as you tried to regain your breath back. " I grew up...right? You haven't...Hah...seen me in...so long that... you couldn't...recognize me...hah... Right?" You breathed, your blurry eyes trying to stay focused on the wide eyed Garp. You can't faint. You bit your lip as hard as you could to get some feeling back. Magellan told him that you came on your own free will, causing even more disbelief among the prisoners. Garp looked carefully at the young woman before him, not believing that his prideful student would ever do such a thing.

"She said she came here to see Fire Fist, which is stupid if you asked me." Hannyabal elaborated obnoxiously. Saldeath glanced up at the famous and old Vice Admiral.

"Sadly, we couldn't get any more from her. We don't know if Silver Blood shared any secrets of the marines with pirates or not." The little torturer said as your tired eyes glanced at him, trying to give a glare.