Lovers...?!

"'Ex-Marine Silver Blood (Y/N)'?!"

You nodded with amusement and a little laugh. Maybe it was a little hard to recognize you. Blood was still all over your body, and your clothes were torn, bruises possibly all over and multiple gashes and burns. You heard murmuring within the other cells, the prisoners finally noticing who exactly you are and instead of trying to limit their movement to not waste their little amount of energy within Starvation Hell, they began shaking in fear.

"You can call me (Y/N), Bon." You repeated.
His eyes were still wide as his jaw was slacked.

"B-but...! How did a person like you get caught?!" He incredulously asked with what seemed to be an anxious twirl.

Your smirked widened.

"I didn't get caught. I turned myself in."

The whole level seemed to turn upside down when you said that. Disbelief were on everyone faces as they asked themselves on what kind of pirate would do something like that.

"Silver Blood?! Turning herself in?! Clearly she wasn't made to be a pirate if what she said is true!" One prisoner mocked, but with sweat coming down his face.

"Ah, who cares. She's the one that put me in here all those years ago so I can care less. Get a taste of her own medicine." Another sneered.

You ignored them as your attention was still on Bon.

"I'm here for a friend. I want to see him before he dies."

The other prisoners were confused at such a reason, but it satisfied Bon Clay. Tears was in his eyes as he furiously wiped them away.

"You're such a great friend!" Bon tearfully said with emotion, "Whoever it is must be lucky to have a friend like you!" Then, he stopped crying as realization started to crawl in...

"(Y/N)-kun...is it Sir Crocodile?" You tilted your head at him, wondering why he would think that. "It was known all throughout Baroque Works that he had an interest to the Silver Blood. None of us knew why. Though," Bon Clay had a thoughtful look on his face, a hand to his chin, "some thought you were lovers."

(Y/N)'s face blanked.

"Did you just say," you began slowly, "...lovers?"

Bon Clay eyes seemed to sparkle as he perked up in interest.

"Is it true?!?!" Your face immediately flushed in anger and embarrassment.

"What?! NO!!!!" You yelled loudly, with fists clenched, the chains beginning to strain to hold you because of your strong movement.

"WHY in the all HELL does EVERYBODY," you began cursing as your feet stomped in agitation, the chains streaming to pull forward as screws slowly come loose and the metal holding you to the wall bent, "think that IM A LOVER OF ALL THESE PIRATES!!!" You yelled to the top of your lungs, facing the ceiling as if you were blaming the heaven's above, as both of your arms were above your head. Like seriously you thought to yourself. Why does everybody think you're with somebody?! First Shanks, then Mihawk, NOW Crocodile! Who's next, Doflamingo?! As you raged in your mind you didn't realize you were fuming and walking back and forth throughout Level 3.

Freely.

Without the chains holding you to the wall. The spectators of this spectacle looked at the woman like she was a thing to be feared. It took Bon Clay to say your name multiple times for you to realize your mistake.