Protect

Your hand wanted to go to your hilt, but it was stopped by a pull. Your narrowed gaze went to Doflamingo.

"Oh~," Doflamingo hummed, "you shouldn't look at me like that, you're being a tease."

Your eyes widened as you realized you almost got pulled into Akainu's trap, seeing his smirk seeming to fall. You let out a breath of air to calm down as you stood from the table and began to walk away, replying that your answer will be no. And always be no.

Before you left the room, Akainu left one more sentence to haunt you.

"Then you'll know what will happen. Everyone close to you Silver Blood, will be met by a similar fate. And you won't be able to protect all of them."

You left with a coppery taste in your mouth as a result of your tongue being bitten.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You bid farewell to the two Warlords, even though Doflamingo was a little hard on not leaving and instead, wanting to take you with him to Dressrosa. A big "SHUT UP PINKIE!"with a red face was all that was needed for him to leave with his odd laugh, a grin on his face. Mihawk leaving more silently bidding you farewell with a kiss to the hand like always, you blushing but soon waving at him with a smirk as he left.

Now, you have to face the crew. Their smiles slowly left their faces as you went to the side of the boat to get your small makeshift boat.

"You're...leaving?" The quiet Wes, the other part of the duo shipwrights, asked. His hazel eyes showing hurt.

"No she ain't. Right? You're not leaving right?!" Taka asked, looking at you as you kept walking, her gray eyes holding a whirl of emotions. As her medical hands that were supposed to heal, clenched.

"I thought...we proved it to you..." The quiet  brown haired shipwright continued solemnly.

Korra got in front of you with wet eyes when she saw (Y/N) already out the rowboat into the water, your feet on the railing as if preparing to jump.

"Why?! Are we not good enough for you still?!" Jet came and put a hand on her shoulder but she swiped it off in anger, tears coming down her face as Korra faced the person she's sees as her captain.

" Didn't we get strong enough? We'll get stronger! Stronger and stronger and stronger! Strong enough to protect ourselves and maybe even protect you! Just please! Don't leave!" The shipwright broke down crying, trying to hide her tears that were silently going down her face and landing on the deck. The deck of the ship that she made in honor of you, that she made along with her best friend Wes. (Y/N) said nothing as you continued to stand on the railing, facing the sea before you with your backs to them. Jet then came forward.

"Do we have to show you ourselves? Fight me. One on one." The crew gasped in shock as they looked at him hesitantly.

Hak's green eyes narrowed at the first mate, a frown marred on his face. Zuko, the Crimson haired fighter/cook doing the same as he looked at Jet.

"Jet..." Hak began, only for Taka to cut him off.

"You crazy Jet?! There's no way you can—!"

"We have to prove it to her," Jet said sharply, dark blue eyes gazing at his Captain, you, "we have to prove it to her once and for all." The raven haired man stopped and took a breath.

"If you defeat me with just a swipe of your blade then...then..." He bit his lip with clenched fists, but his eyes turned determined as he stared at your back.